doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As the title states, not that it is needed as when it is fully charged would last me the entire full day of use with extra to spare.., but can anyone share what they have gone with as a mini portable powerbank spare battery charging system if one were needed, one that would perfectly fit under the arm rest shaft as shown from Todd - scannerguy 1968 video.

Actually cant believe Nokta | Makro marketing missed this as an potential accessory selling opportunity, but if they offer one in the near future along with extra coils....I'm in.:headbang:

Thanks.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They also missed a great opportunity to add an optional 20 tone selection to the Field and Park modes. This addition alone would have increase the sales of this detector.

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually the battery in the machine lasts a seriously long time on a charge. Even if you managed to drain it significantly during a day, we all have to sleep. In a remote location, the machine could be plugged into a powerbank over night as you dream of those old coins. Ukrainian tire always seems to have them on sale in dump bins. The power storage and quality level is likely concurrent to what you are willing to pay. They can be a decent price on sale.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions