Coin Hammer,but No Silver yet

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Took the Simplex out this morning,and hit the local park. I went to a section we hardly every go to and started searching. I was using Park 1 with nothing notched out,and not digging targets that were below 71 VDI. All I can say is the Simplex is a "coin hammer"! When it hits a good target there's no doubt about it. At 71 I can get copper pennies and above. IMG_6183.JPG

CalReg

May 3, 2020
San Jose, CA
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000, Simplex, Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice hunt! I agree, the Simplex is a coin hawk. I also have an E-Trac which does well with coins, but the Simplex does the same thing, but it's lighter and separation time is better...now I'm wondering why I bought the E-Trac in the first place.

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice hunt! I agree, the Simplex is a coin hawk. I also have an E-Trac which does well with coins, but the Simplex does the same thing, but it's lighter and separation time is better...now I'm wondering why I bought the E-Trac in the first place.
The sad truth is I've got a XP Deus,and a AT Max,and this machine will do anything the others will,and well too! That dosen't help the butt hurt,but it is the truth!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread