Simplex 2.77 version depth scale.

tinnpan

Tenderfoot
Jun 2, 2008
Has anyone noticed that the depth indicator varies from field and park 1 and park 2? I scan a coin in the ground and field mode depth indicator has 1 or 2 bars, I switch to park 1 and swing over the coin and the depth indicator now has 3 to 4 bars, switch to park 2 and now it has 4 to 5 bars. Coil at same height above the ground" right on the grass".

Sep 25, 2020
Netherlands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depth Indicator

Has anyone noticed that the depth indicator varies from field and park 1 and park 2? I scan a coin in the ground and field mode depth indicator has 1 or 2 bars, I switch to park 1 and swing over the coin and the depth indicator now has 3 to 4 bars, switch to park 2 and now it has 4 to 5 bars. Coil at same height above the ground" right on the grass".

Hi Tinnpan,

I noticed to.....:icon_scratch: But i have also a question.... How mutch Centimeters is 1 arrow of depth? How do you understand the depth or the Centimeters?
I first watchedallot of videos and internet sites. I love the Nokta Simplex+.. But there are some thing i need to learn more. But already find some nice aged coins!

Greets from DetectorFreak87!!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread