Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Can you PM the vendor of the carbon shaft for the Simplex? Thank you. :icon_thumleft:

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got in the lower carbon shaft and it did make a big difference to eliminate lower shaft flex. Used a silver sharpie to mark my shaft length and my coil angle.

Hoping to go to some good areas for a proper day of detecting.

Interesting. I'll see how it feels this year. I got the optional longer main shaft right at the end of the season. I found the extra main shaft length (and the free anti wobble plug) allowed me to snug the lower shaft back up enough to reduce wobble. I'll have to see what this season brings. It kind of defeats the purpose of getting a high value detector deal, if you are nickle and dimed for parts after the main sale.

L

l2hunt

got the lower carbon shaft last week and makes for great stability, that was one accessory i need to purchase, hated the wobbliness.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread