Fors Core Finds Jesus

NiagracountyNY

May 17, 2009
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Nokta- Fors core / Makro--CF77 / Minelab CTX 3030 / XP deus /Velox 1 / RS PinPointer /Makro Waterproof PinPointer
This site is very special.Late 1700's -very early 1800's.The mansion was built by a man for his wife.The property borders lake ontario.There has been alot of tragedy at this site,from murder to accidental Deaths,Over 6 in total.One person was even killed by a limb falling from a tree while they were walking.....The building was turned into a convent for nuns for a very long time before falling into private ownerhip.Currently they do Weddings and wine tastings.The Sapphire in the earring is real! woo hoo. 120_0234.JPG Video Link

OP
OP
N

NiagracountyNY

May 17, 2009
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Nokta- Fors core / Makro--CF77 / Minelab CTX 3030 / XP deus /Velox 1 / RS PinPointer /Makro Waterproof PinPointer
I should be back this week.Looking forward to that Hunt for sure!

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well if i were going to get married again i would want to taste a couple gallons of wine first,,:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread