OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
Making me a prototype of a new secret treasure hunting weapon.........if it don't fight back once it's in the water I'm gonna tame the surf and load my truck with piles of gold and silver! :laughing7:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :o GIT ER DONE!!!! :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a reminder.......the Secret Treasure Hunting Club dues will be coming up on January 1st, 2012. However, on account of that whole "December, 2012" possibility, your dues for the up coming year have been pro-rated at an 11 month rate. In the event that you remain as one of the survivors, you will be billed for the 12th month just as soon as you are located. :thumbsup:

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is your brain on drugs?

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here YE, Here YE..

Seems the bottomless Pit we dwell in, Non-Sense.. Got a bottom now.. Better keep the good things toward the top, Before they fall into the Abyss.. :laughing7:

I will now read the minutes for this weeks meeting.. 7:34, 8:21, 9:00... Well off to watch Gold Rush.. See Yall at the Next Meeting... Hey Boogeyman, Can yuh bring some more of those Home made Tater Chips next time.. I was so busy reading the minutes, I never got a crumb. :laughing9:

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
At our next meeting of the S T H C, I'll bring some chocolate covered ticks that I pulled off of me during the summer while detecting. I just freeze them most every summer day and then cover them in chocolate before there're thawed. I don't know what happened to some of them.....some just seemed to disapear. Oh well, I should have enough.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The minutes from the last meeting.. 8:45pm, 11:17pm, 12:19pm, 2:36am out of beer. Meeting Adjourned.

Beers consumed - 206
Fruity drink's w/umbrella - 39
Poorhunter W/L in Pool -51w-1L
treasure found - 0
Puultabs found - 43
Rusty nails found - 19
Coin's found - 13
Can's of Lysol used - 2
Pizza's eaten - 7 large

Meeting Adjourned..

Hey Scoop. Can we have the meeting at your house next time.. My toilet is still stopped up.. Trucker flushed that cherry bomb on boogeyman, It's still not working.. :laughing9:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To all STHC members - We will be holding a meeting at _____________ Beach on April, __, this year. The girls will be there and there will also be enough food and drinks for everyone. So don't miss this meeting on the beach. A great opportunity to meet other STHC members and to do a little hunting. :thumbsup:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New member of the STHC. I will be at _____ beach on April _____. it is so wonderful that this club has so many planned activities!!

What should a new member know in a secret club? Or are all the rules a secret :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New member of the STHC. I will be at _____ beach on April _____. it is so wonderful that this club has so many planned activities!!

What should a new member know in a secret club? Or are all the rules a secret :icon_scratch:

WELCOME new member! :hello2::occasion18: As a member of the STHC you'll almost receive fantastic super secret treasure hunting tips, as well as super secret information on some of the best places to find gold and silver! A lot of "BS" here, as in, "Big Secrets". :thumbsup: See on the Beach this April!

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pass on those secrets of finding the gold and silver now please!

And are you wearing a Speedo to the beach? We could get every man a Speedo. With STHC on the butt. NOW that would be wonderful advertising. Oh wait, do we advertise a secret club?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pass on those secrets of finding the gold and silver now please!

And are you wearing a Speedo to the beach? We could get every man a Speedo. With STHC on the butt. NOW that would be wonderful advertising. Oh wait, do we advertise a secret club?

No advertising, we try not to stand out in crowds, we just use our secret Speedo swagger. Very easy to spot us on the beach once you're in the loop. :laughing7:

S

stefen

Thanks for the complimentary membership...and to think its just becuz I invited our wives:laughing7: wives.jpg

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't know you had already met Stefen's wife .

Yes and she was very nice. I meet her at ____ beach one day but she couldn't stay long. She thought maybe she might rust because there was a light mist of rain in the air that day. But she did say come to the SHTC party after I detected for a while, but sadly we didn't meet up again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread