Secret Treasure Hunting Club - Page 9
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Secret Treasure Hunting Club

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    monty

Jan 2005
    Sand Springs, OK
    ACE 250, Garrett
    146 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    I would ask how to join but I suppose it is secret?
    Don't make me loose the hounds! If you dig, Cover up your holes.

us
    The Pool Table Is My Yard

Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    49 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I would ask how to join but I suppose it is secret?
    Monty, You have been wrapped up in all the hard times with that squirrel Conspiracy, Don't see it a problem... Passing the exam to get in can sure be tough sometimes.. I was all wrapped up in the conspiracy with my stolen toolbox, Then I become a full fledged member... Had to tassle with a Hulk like midget and his girlfriend bessy, And all she says is "Moo"............."Moo" Guess that was the final part of the initiation..

Surely you can top that, You are a shoe in, To get in..
    Theres A Place For All Creatures..Right Next To The Taters And Gravy..

stefen
    Monty,

Quick....don't walk....run like a dear...er, dare....I mean get the hell away while you are still got sum self respect...

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
    3561 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    as groucho marx once famously said -- I'ld never join any group who's standards for membership are so low that they would accept me as a member ....(or words to that effect)

us
    May 2011
    Shelbyville,KY
    6 times
    GREAT. now I have proof to show my wife that there is a actual "secret" metal detecting club. I've been telling her for years that I belonged to a secret wood working club every time she would ask "where did you get that tool"? or the secret fishing club, every time there was a new fishing rod added to the collection. NOW when a new coil or other have to have metal detecting accessory shows up, It's from the SECRET CLUB.
    stefen likes this.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8708 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Patfoundit View Post
    GREAT. now I have proof to show my wife that there is a actual "secret" metal detecting club. I've been telling her for years that I belonged to a secret wood working club every time she would ask "where did you get that tool"? or the secret fishing club, every time there was a new fishing rod added to the collection. NOW when a new coil or other have to have metal detecting accessory shows up, It's from the SECRET CLUB.
    Yep! You're in! Congratulations, your life will never be the same again. Or is that, "sane" again..........anyway, as part of your membership we've got your back with the wife! Just give us your home mailing address and we'll take care of the problem for you.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    1003 times
    What 'Scoop means is that we can't keep you from gettin in trouble with the wife . We will help you fib your way out of it .
    bigscoop and poorhunter78 like this.
    Wolfpack forever

us

Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    49 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    Stefen had a moment....but it's all good now. He gets like that sometimes after a hard day of treasure hunting in the hemp field.

That Stefen, Always hum haulin around..... Or was that Hemp Haulin

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
    3561 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    once while on safari in africa --we lost all our supplies , and I had to subsist on nothing but food and water for seven days --worst week of my life -- W. C Feilds

My wife said if I didn't quit drinking GIN she would leave me -- I told her , that I had known GIN longer than her and that my good ole loyal GIN would be with me till the bitter end and that GIN never complained to me and was much better company in general
    truckinbutch likes this.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8708 times
    Quote Originally Posted by truckinbutch View Post
    What 'Scoop means is that we can't keep you from gettin in trouble with the wife . We will help you fib your way out of it .
    Yep, just a little bit of time trying to make sense of us and she'll be convinced it's never gonna be your fault.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us

Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    49 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan salis View Post
    once while on safari in africa --we lost all our supplies , and I had to subsist on nothing but food and water for seven days --worst week of my life -- W. C Feilds

My wife said if I didn't quit drinking GIN she would leave me -- I told her , that I had known GIN longer than her and that my good ole loyal GIN would be with me till the bitter end and that GIN never complained to me and was much better company in general
    If she don't like you always being with Gin, You'd better introduce her to Jack, or Jim, Or there is Jose...

stefen
    Quote Originally Posted by Patfoundit View Post
    Y'all must be my brother-in-law cuz I married yur sister...

And just becuz we're now related don't mean you have free reign to my secret tools...

us

Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    49 times
    Quote Originally Posted by stefen View Post
    Y'all must be my brother-in-law cuz I married yur sister...

And just becuz we're now related don't mean you have free reign to my secret tools...
    I sent the secret letter to the Secret President of The Secret Treasure Hunting Club....

Gettin.....Ummm.... ehh..... It had "CONFIDENTIAL" stamped all over it....

stefen
    Whendidjalearntowrite?

us

Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    49 times
    icantwritebuticansuretake PICTURES!!!!! Blackmail Picture
    Last edited by poorhunter78; May 26, 2012 at 04:55 PM.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Sponsored Links