OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! Something really BIG & EXCITING is about to happen within the Secret Treasure Hunting Club. If you have not asked to join the secret club yet you may want to do so now! As we speak, a very special letter containing a very special coin is already in route to one lucky member. Question is, "Who will be next?" It could be you! And as always, this is all very covert stuff.

S

stefen

Thought the Treasure Hunting Club membership drive drawing was a lap dance by Matilda Melons and her swinging twins...

I have seen her in action...in fact, a buddy had a hell of a time explaining his 2 black eyes...to his boss that is...wife...never mind...too much information...

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought the Treasure Hunting Club membership drive drawing was a lap dance by Matilda Melons and her swinging twins...

I have seen her in action...in fact, a buddy had a hell of a time explaining his 2 black eyes...to his boss that is...wife...never mind...too much information...
Wheew!!! There for a minute I thougt you Sitting on a milking stool... Jerking on bessy's hanging pull cords, was what yer lap dance was about!!!!!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry......The Secret Treasure Hunting Club is a family friendly affair. :skullflag::treasurechest: You must have been thinking of the Tiki bar event.......:laughing7:

S

stefen

Ya f'ing deaf & blind man...I said a buddy of mine...(no mention that I was in attendance or was doing a squize an milk'n motion)

And I never mentioned Bessie, I said Matilda Melons and her swinging twins...ya know the big fat broad (with the tube sock-like floppy dugs with a rock in em...)

Do I need to draw ya a picture...

Man, get yur facts straight...

Jeez

S

stefen

Sorry......The Secret Treasure Hunting Club is a family friendly affair. :skullflag::treasurechest: You must have been thinking of the Tiki bar event.......:laughing7:

SCHAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM (LOOSLY TRANLATED IN ENGLISH IT MEANS "DARN")

S

stefen

Many of the mid to low-level quality chain-restaurants in California have pictures to accommodate foreign tourists and undocumented foreign Democrats (and people from WV)...

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Many of the mid to low-level quality chain-restaurants in California have pictures to accommodate foreign tourists and undocumented foreign Democrats (and people from WV)...
And the same level bars will comp people from WV free drinks in exchange for a guarantee of no trouble for the evening :laughing9:

S

stefen

And the same level bars will comp people from WV free drinks in exchange for a guarantee of no trouble for the evening :laughing9:

He'll, a WV family of 4 doesn't have a full set of teeth amoungs dem...all they can do is drink thar dinner...ja ever see um gum a cob of corn...beats watchin a squirrel trying to milk a goat...

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
S

stefen

I have no knowledge of that. :)
BB

Neither did big scoop...

you see he makes the rules on the fly...That keeps the club rules interesting...

Remember the Levi Jeans commercial where the metal fly button bounced around the room...zing...zing...

That's how the rules are made up...whenever logic says it should in a certain order...the rules go off on a tangent...keeps you off center...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! Something really BIG & EXCITING is about to happen within the Secret Treasure Hunting Club. If you have not asked to join the secret club yet you may want to do so now! As we speak, a very special letter containing a very special coin is already in route to one lucky member. Question is, "Who will be next?" It could be you! And as always, this is all very covert stuff.
Listen up Secret Treasure Hunting Club Members: There is going to be a Secret Treasure Hunting Club Covert Operation, Which is about to take place... Shhhhhh!!!! This is top secret.. I was gagged and bagged For this to remain a secret I was asked to carry out this mission for the sake of the Secret Treasure Hunting Club's Secrecy!!!!!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Psssttt,, we are going to use some explosives to open up that lost Gold Mine. It's a perfect day for it.
No one will notice because it's the 4th of July. Nothing but Boom Booms going off. It's close to our club anniversary so have a great day.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread