poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a secret about BigScoop's Secret Treasure Hunting Club!!! Anyone want to know it....

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
I know a secret about BigScoop's Secret Treasure Hunting Club!!! Anyone want to know it....
The secret is..............uh
uh
uh

uh

uh

Its secretly a secret.....Shhhhhhhhh

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So BigScoop, How many secret members mke up the secret hunting club now? :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
So BigScoop, How many secret members mke up the secret hunting club now? :laughing7:

The exact number is a secret. However, at least one of them may be a freemason! :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh! So he's not been Secretized into a secret member Yet! :laughing7:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rumor has it, one of the members of the secret treasure hunting club dug up the UFO in Roswell and has it stored in his garage in downtown Barstow. ;D ;D ;D Of course we're calling this a rumor due to the fact that this is a SECRET treasure hunting club ;D ;D ;D :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boogeyman said:
Rumor has it, one of the members of the secret treasure hunting club dug up the UFO in Roswell and has it stored in his garage in downtown Barstow. ;D ;D ;D Of course we're calling this a rumor due to the fact that this is a SECRET treasure hunting club ;D ;D ;D :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

:thumbsup:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh Yeah! Well there is this other member who might have happened to stumble onto a very large Gold Hoard..... :o But this member remains A Secret Mystery.... ::)

Look At Your Own Secret Risk!!!! It Is Contageous.... Behold The GOLD FEVER

Attachments

• new camera 050.JPG
    new camera 050.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 497
  • new camera 051.JPG
    new camera 051.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 499

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Have to apologize for not showing up for last weeks meeting. The tape recorder burned up before I could get the directions to make a left at.......................

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boogeyman said:
Hey, Have to apologize for not showing up for last weeks meeting. The tape recorder burned up before I could get the directions to make a left at.......................
THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD :headbang:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boogeyman said:

Here's a secret message so you'll know what took place...##$7*^@@^%$# - &*##&^#@*877 _ *6^><"4@#5?* :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
Oh Yeah! Well there is this other member who might have happened to stumble onto a very large Gold Hoard..... :o But this member remains A Secret Mystery.... ::)

SHhhhhhhh.......(It's a secret!)

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
boogeyman said:

Here's a secret message so you'll know what took place...##$7*^@@^%$# - &*##&^#@*877 _ *6^><"4@#5?* :thumbsup:
Dang! I knew I'd probably missed the best meeting of the year! :'( Thanks for the heads up!

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

Sorry... Commodore... The secret members needed to see what A Hoard looked like...

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

Sorry... Commodore... The secret members needed to see what A Hoard looked like...
Ben , ya gotta learn to use Spell Check . We know what they look like ; heck , some of us were even married to one at some point in our lives .
Nice pictures , but I missed your point .

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

Ben , ya gotta learn to use Spell Check . We know what they look like ; heck , some of us were even married to one at some point in our lives .
Secretly Secretive Secretion of Super secretivity..... :tongue3: :laughing9: I have no clue I am secretly confused... :icon_scratch:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

Secretly Secretive Secretion of Super secretivity..... :tongue3: :laughing9: I have no clue I am secretly confused... :icon_scratch:
You need to read your secret members secret handbook. Pay special attention to paragraph 4 section 2 of the super secret chapter dealing with how to handle secret clues which secretly you have no clue to what's going on with the other secret members that are secretly discussing secrets. As soon as you refer to your secret manual, it'll become clear. Can't find your secret manual???? Well, look in the secret place you hid it in.......

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I making plans to go to ______ _______ ________ to see if I can locate some more ________ _________. Maybe give it shot the first of next week, depending on whether. :thumbsup: :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread