boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope, they just throw you in the pokey for being a peeping tom, then ya gotta register as a sex offender. Sometimes the truth is funnier than anything us TNetter folks could ever come up with. :icon_thumright:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do we need an order to restrain ourselves, or is this only if you want to show restraint? :dontknow:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All this reading is Straining my Eyes... :tard: Do I need to ReStrain them to see right. :laughing7:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope! Ole Drama & his gang will take care of it for you. They'll fine you $1,000 & 6 mos in jail for claiming your eyes are strained without using the proper strain gauge. And another $1,000 for possesion of restrained eye balls without the proper permits and licenses. Just take em out rinse em with Windex & re-install. Just be careful to get em in the right sockets, or you'll be all bass akwards.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am getting a restraining order against the IRS.. They just keep Taking without my permission..

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
I am getting a restraining order against the IRS.. They just keep Taking without my permission..
;D Yup ! And you are gonna end up like my cousin Eddie Osbourne :
He wrote 'Return to Sender' on the draft notice he got in the mail in 1968 ..... His next public appearance was a command performance in front of a judge that helped make him PFC Osbourne .

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
;D Yup ! And you are gonna end up like my cousin Eddie Osbourne :
He wrote 'Return to Sender' on the draft notice he got in the mail in 1968 ..... His next public appearance was a command performance in front of a judge that helped make him PFC Osbourne .
:evil5: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread