Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I’m thinking about creating an inter-dimensional shifting device, but I keep running into the same two problems. One, it’s really hard to build, and two, if I gathered up all of my alternate-dimension doubles and took them out to eat, do you think T.G.I. Fridays would give us all a free cake or make us split one?
How should I know!!!! But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.... :tongue3:

Oh OK, here is your answer, E=mc2 :laughing9:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I’m thinking about creating an inter-dimensional shifting device, but I keep running into the same two problems. One, it’s really hard to build, and two, if I gathered up all of my alternate-dimension doubles and took them out to eat, do you think T.G.I. Fridays would give us all a free cake or make us split one?
Jeeze... People always wanna make things harder than they need to be. ::) Send an E-mail to all your doubles offering a meal at TGI Fridays if they help you build the device. When the device is completed take it & your doubles for the meal. When they bring the cake, clone one for everyone in the restaurant! Problem solved & you're a hero to everyone in the restaurant! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:
While you're at it, clone your money several times over & pick up the tab for the whole restaurant! ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread