Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Slow day at the office?? Try one of these on for size

1. Advertise your bosses job in the local newspaper

2. Get a balloon and put it on the tailpipe of your bosses car(Make sure the car isn't already on!) Then wait for him to get in and start it up, the balloon will pop. It will sound like the tire popped.

3. Use a 3M Post-it notes placed underneath someones computer mouse - ensure that it covers the ball or the optical sensor on the bottom. When they go to use the mouse, it won't work!

4. Start a rumor that your company is being taken over and loads of staff will be made redundant. Watch the onset of panic.

5. Put a spool of thread in your pocket and leave the tail hanging out. Then go up to a co-worker and say, I've been pulling this and pulling this but it won't come out! Then your friend will try to pull it. It will go on and on and on and on and her hands will be full

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post on T-Net. :icon_thumright:

I love being self-employed......but I hate my boss. :laughing7: :argue: :angry5:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went that route once DigginThePast, that's why my company is sitting idle :laughing9:

No lie, no joking... 1 time in a row :headbang:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast said:

I love being self-employed......but I hate my boss. :laughing7: :argue: :angry5:

:laughing7: so tell us,....being self employed, what do you hate most about your boss? :laughing7:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
DigginThePast said:

:laughing7: so tell us,....being self employed, what do you hate most about your boss? :laughing7:

Its brutal I tell ya. Always wanting me to do this and do that when I have "Better" things to be doing. HA! I sneak off on my mobile and hit T-Net when he isn't looking tho. :thumbsup:

The malice has gotten so bad I throw something at him every time I see him.

On site mirror guy is #1 speed dial on my phone. :tard:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast, that's nothing... :laughing7: Mine is just impossible to deal with on any "human" level.. Before I left, I had gotten very ill, right in his presence and he still believe I was sick. :dontknow:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Fun things to do at work?".....I don't know,...maybe,...watch others working? :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
"Fun things to do at work?".....I don't know,...maybe,...watch others working? :laughing7:
I would fire me, Then Quit.. If I get too out of line!! :tongue3:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pulling the fire alarms always allowed me enough time to go out for an extended lunch. :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stink bombs are effective enough to clear a small office. Whooowheeeee whats that smell :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I love work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.

:laughing7: Very well spoken! Nothing like a bright positive attitude. Every boss/company loves having that in their office. I sense a promotion is in your future. :thumbsup:

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Tie off a big roll of surveyors tape to your bosses rear bumper and throw the roll under the car and hope he does not see this. This is to be done toward the end of your long, clock-watching, screwing off day at "work", so that you might enjoy the ensuing bedlam. :icon_pirat:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uses for white out.

White out on the sensor of a co-workers mouse.
Put white out on the monitor to look like it was edited. Add a sticky note saying "This document censored for security reasons".

Take a dime & use it to lock all the stall doors in the bathroom.
Loosen the vertical pipe on the urinal about 4 turns. Easy to see who got a shower.

Super glue the button on the water cooler spigot. Almost guaranteed some rocket scientis will break it off.
A large pinch of salt in the coffe maker. Amazing how many will say the coffee is excellent this morning. :icon_scratch:

A dab of hand lotion on the ear piece of the phone. Call the co-worker. (expressions are priceless!).

Rearrange EVERYTHING in the refridgerator. Or place a co-workers sack lunch in the freezer first thing in the morning. ;D

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I worked for The Drilling Company, We had a newbie out for most of his shift looking for a Pipe Stretcher.. :laughing9: He got broke in pretty quick..

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Years ago I had my truck leased to American Transport . They had a dispatcher , Monty , in the Pittsburgh office that was so hated by drivers for his lying ways that he locked himself in a small cubicle
each day and handed dispatch papers through a round hole cut in a bulletproof glass window . Laughed that we couldn't get to him to give him an 'adjustment'.
I walked up to his window one morning and stuck my fist through the hole in the window and opened
it .
A pineapple type hand grenade (deactivated ; that I had reprimed and loaded with a smoke bomb's contents) dropped on his desk with distinctive 'ping' as the handle went flying and a 'pop!' when the primer detonated . Impressive amounts of smoke began issuing .
I ran around the corner and held his door closed while I listened to him clawing and begging for mercy
on the other side . :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
I got a 2 week suspension ..........................................
Monty never lied to me again :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread