Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
Thanks to spammers, I've recently learned that I now have huge fortunes waiting for me in Nigeria, the U.K., Africa, and Spain! :headbang:
UPS keeps sending me about an un delivered package :evil5:

Oh! Boogeyman..

GE hasn't called back fer a while... last time they called, I told them I already have a home security system.. He asked what company.. I told him the security Co. name was Springfield.. He said he never heard of it before.. Then I said Really, You never heard of a 45.. He then got a little lippy.. So I then told him he could come try out my Security system Anytime.. He hasn't called back yet.. Maybe he doesn't trust their work.. :laughing9:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently spammers are really going covert these days. Today my mail said I had 6 messages in my spam folder, but when I opened my spam folder there was only five. Evidentally, "subliminal spam" is their newest high tech method. :laughing9:

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear that! I almost regret getting on the no call list, used to look at em as recreation. :D They're all on commission so I figure the longer they're tied up by me the further they are from eating steak instead of Kraft mac & cheese. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

Whoooaaaaa,,, slow down there partner,
There ain't nothing wrong with Kraft mac & cheese,
Actually,, it goes good with a few slices of fried spam and mustard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread