Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello friends and Neighbor's.

The other day I went to where my toolbox once was to put in another tool. To find out it is gone! :dontknow: I was very saddened that someone would take it, :'( It quite an inventory of tools inside. I have not Alerted the Authorities just Yet.. :dontknow: This had to be an inside job, Because of where my Toolbox once Sat.. If I do locate it's whereabouts, I will press charges.. :whip2: :evil5:

If anyone has any seen the Bandit with my toolbox, :icon_pirat: Please let me know so I can try and recover it.. :help:

Poorhunter

S

stefen

If you have a lesbian neighbor...check to see if she has your Snap-On Tool :thumbsup:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
You mean they stole the whole darn toolbox and all the tools? :dontknow:
Yeah Scoop Exactly.. Oh by the way, You borrowed my putty knife a while back.. Workin on the Fleet.. :thumbsup:

stefen said:
If you have a lesbian neighbor...check to see if she has your Snap-On Tool :thumbsup:
I think he was a Gambler. The box was a Craps man... :tongue3:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well whoever did this? This ain't over, I will find you!! :whip2:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
You mean they stole the whole darn toolbox and all the tools? :dontknow:
Scoop, I If it were a They.. After my day in Tnet Court.. They will be turned into a He.. Then the He will be turned into a.....

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah jeez, I really hate to be the one to have to report this, but I think I found the culprit....pictured below....hes even laughing evilly. ??? Was this really your toolbox or just is he just joking at your expense? :dontknow:

Let me know if you need a set of wheels to catch his horse, think I may have something laying around. 8)

Thievery....whats next smoking and tattoos? :o :-\

Attachments

• Spart Toolbox Laugh.PNG
    Spart Toolbox Laugh.PNG
    204.7 KB · Views: 191

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: But that's not poorhunters tool box. His had pictures of SpongBob and Micky Mouse on it. :laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
bigscoop said:
:laughing9: But that's not poorhunters tool box. His had pictures of SpongBob and Micky Mouse on it. :laughing9:
Yup ! And it's wrapped in toilet paper stolen from the Tiki Bar ......

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
Scoop that pic you saw was Spongebob' But it was the tattoo, Chiseled on my Chest'... :tongue3:

As for the where abouts of the Toolbox, I am still awaiting a reply from My #1 suspect.. Hope he has a good Tnet Attorney.. :laughing9: :laughing9:

S

stefen

poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
Scoop that pic you saw was Spongebob' But it was the tattoo, Chiseled on my Chest'... :tongue3:

As for the where abouts of the Toolbox, I am still awaiting a reply from My #1 suspect.. Hope he has a good Tnet Attorney.. :laughing9: :laughing9:

Was Spongebob hung like a stud mouse...the same one used in the tool enlargement commercials...?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread