Chasing The Dog

S

stefen

In my formative, youthful days, I worked for a Civil Engineering / Surveying firm.

Whenever we were not assigned a billable job, we filled in our time cards using CTD (chasing the dog) to signify we were idle and no-billable...

Eventually a Surveyor who hadn't worked for us for many years found himself in a non-billable status and put FTD on the time card...

A recently hired Time-Keeper came out to our work area and stated, "See ya finally caught the dog!" ;D

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
In my formative, youthful days, I worked for a Civil Engineering / Surveying firm.

Whenever we were not assigned a billable job, we filled in our time cards using CTD (chasing the dog) to signify we were idle and no-billable...

Eventually a Surveyor who hadn't worked for us for many years found himself in a non-billable status and put FTD on the time card...

A recently hired Time-Keeper came out to our work area and stated, "See ya finally caught the dog!" ;D
While on the road Trucker always put "CTC" (Chase The Cow)... Well He finally FTC..

OP
OP
S

stefen

poorhunter78 said:
stefen said:

While on the road Trucker always put "CTC" (Chase The Cow)... Well He finally FTC..

Trucker is pointing the finger of fecal fate at you. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread