OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
bigscoop said:
How did "Who" get on the darn bases in the first place? :dontknow:
The manager put him there ! Dincha pay attention ?

Who was the manager? :icon_scratch: :BangHead:
Bud Abbot .

Wish we had more of this stuff today........stupid as it was......it was GREAT! :laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
If I pull the head off of Elvis and fill old Fred up to his nose in the Flintstone jelly glass jar will that cause me to spend more time on this thread ?

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
Cause gettin its bell rung feels good to it too :dontknow:
What if the clock don't have a bell, What if it sing's "Somewhere over the rainbow"? :laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
Cause gettin its bell rung feels good to it too :dontknow:
What if the clock don't have a bell, What if it sing's "Somewhere over the rainbow"? :laughing9:
Ummmm.............. Mebbie invest in another clock with ball...... I mean bells on it ? :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
If I pull the head off of Elvis and fill old Fred up to his nose in the Flintstone jelly glass jar will that cause me to spend more time on this thread ?

The fact that you even dare to come to this thread should answer that question. :laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If love is blind, Then why is lingerie so popular? :dontknow:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:

Dude....."You're not the one who is suppose to wear it!"......Geeezzzz...... :laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

Dude....."You're not the one who is suppose to wear it!"......Geeezzzz...... :laughing9:
Well Scoop! You remember those 3 sizes too big shirts truckin got fer xmas... Well that's what he gave me fer a goin out shirt last nite.. When I got to the tiki-bar.. He was a settin there in front of a pyramid of bud lite can's.. Well Yer doorman.. I wrapped him in that lingerie shirt, He thought he really could fly, Til he crash landed.. :tongue3:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

Well Scoop! You remember those 3 sizes too big shirts truckin got fer xmas... Well that's what he gave me fer a goin out shirt last nite.. When I got to the tiki-bar.. He was a settin there in front of a pyramid of bud lite can's.. Well Yer doorman.. I wrapped him in that lingerie shirt, He thought he really could fly, Til he crash landed.. :tongue3:

"I" was that midget doorman! :angry5: :laughing9: Which you might have noticed had you not been so interested in your large ladies! :laughing9: Watch your shins brother.....I'm a mean little kicker and tonight I'll wearing me best boots! :laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

"I" was that midget doorman! :angry5: :laughing9: Which you might have noticed had you not been so interested in your large ladies! :laughing9: Watch your shins brother.....I'm a mean little kicker and tonight I'll wearing me best boots! :laughing9:
What color Cape would you prefer flying in this evening 'ol buddy? :tongue3: :laughing9: :laughing9:

S

stefen

Always wondered why God made farts smell?

So the hearing impared can appreciate them too :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

What color Cape would you prefer flying in this evening 'ol buddy? :tongue3: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Blue!...no, wait.....Red!........no......how bout Blue & Red! No, wait.....maybe..Green!.......oh geezzz......I can't decided. Now you're really messing with my head! :BangHead:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

Blue!...no, wait.....Red!........no......how bout Blue & Red! No, wait.....maybe..Green!.......oh geezzz......I can't decided. Now you're really messing with my head! :BangHead:
I'll make it easy, I will stay home tonite! Me think's you gots a concussion. No fun pickin on an injured man.. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions