WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
'Scoop ,
We jus scussed this in a PM . Sumun here will look after the little boy if ya take him to the swamp
and don't bring him back :headbang: :headbang:

I see a new reality show in his future........ :laughing9:
Welp Boy's! Beel # 4.0.2 jus wint threw, Parkin in dis lot is now $15.

I got's a meetin tuh git to, So don't know if'in I check back for Sunday.. Spart is in charge of the lot.. :tongue3:

So don't Wreck the Dad Burn Joint fot I get back!!!! :angry5: :laughing9:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
'Scoop ,
We jus scussed this in a PM . Sumun here will look after the little boy if ya take him to the swamp

Spart is in charge of the lot.. :tongue3:

Whooohooo.....Free beer! Free parking! and FREE "live" dancing girls you don't have to blow up! :headbang: Stay another week if you want..... :laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
'Scoop ,

Spart is in charge of the lot.. :tongue3:

Whooohooo.....Free beer! Free parking! and FREE "live" dancing girls you don't have to blow up! :headbang: Stay another week if you want..... :laughing9:
Don't park in Poorhunter's spot .............................. It's got cow dooky in it .

S

stefen

truckinbutch said:
Don't park in Poorhunter's spot .............................. It's got cow dooky in it .

;D ;D ;D

Any truth in the rumor that PH straps a 2 X 4 on to keep from fallin in?

Attachments

• picknose.gif
    picknose.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 238
  • picknose.gif
    picknose.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 235

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
truckinbutch said:

;D ;D ;D

Any truth in the rumor that PH straps a 2 X 4 on to keep from fallin in?
Naawp .......... He's more concerned with not fallin off his stump/stool than he is about fallin in :tard:

S

stefen

Understand he's now know on the frontier as Ole Stumpy...the bovine whisperer :hello:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
Understand he's now know on the frontier as Ole Stumpy...the bovine whisperer :hello:
Don't know bout all that!

Been in Philly eatin $3.50 hot dog's and $4 a can beers.. They got to know me from all the bad gas in that place.. Quick, Here he comes, RUN!!!! :tongue3:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
stefen said:

Been in Philly eatin $3.50 hot dog's and $4 a can beers.. They got to know me from all the bad gas in that place.. Quick, Here he comes, RUN!!!! :tongue3:
Worst I ever heard ! You didn't take your own jerky and a pint of hooch with you !........
SON! Ah .... LISTEN TO ME BOY ! when I tell you about going amongst the Phillistines !
Be prepared or they will rob you :tongue3:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
stefen said:

Worst I ever heard ! You didn't take your own jerky and a pint of hooch with you !........
SON! Ah .... LISTEN TO ME BOY ! when I tell you about going amongst the Phillistines !
Be prepared or they will rob you :tongue3:
The 2 suitcases toted along, Consisted of 2-24 pack bud lights.. Some tater chips, and peanuts.. You know when yuh sit bored, and waiting....it don't take long to unload.. I mean get loaded.. :tard: Especially when there are 1500-2000 people and only 180 tables to shoot pool on! :thumbsup:

Now this was not such a wasted trip, I did get my Arse handed to me on the table in the tournament 2-5 3-5, Which don't happen none toooo often... But the knowledge and the drive I found while there to play better.. will bring my pool game out of the coma It has been in..

Sorry folk's, To cover my losses.. I am giving out double fines this month.. Next month, I will give a 50% discount on fines.. :laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
:laughing9: :laughing9: :tongue3: Tied a can to your tail , did they ? That can happen when ya go to the cities .......
Double fines :icon_scratch: Don't see that that will matter too much ...................................................
Ya can't get blood out of a turnip .

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
:laughing9: :laughing9: :tongue3: Tied a can to your tail , did they ? That can happen when ya go to the cities .......
Double fines :icon_scratch: Don't see that that will matter too much ...................................................
Being held up by the feet and shake out the loose change usually works, Jus ask that Ugh Umm Doorman ;D at the tiki-bar..

He dint have any in his pocket's, Then he went Supermidgetman :laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:
Being held up by the feet and shake out the loose change usually works, Jus ask that Ugh Umm Doorman ;D at the tiki-bar..

:laughing7: I can't stop you from taking aholt of me , Bubbie . I guarantee that I can break you of the habit :tongue3:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:

:laughing7: I can't stop you from taking aholt of me , Bubbie . I guarantee that I can break you of the habit :tongue3:
i knows better then that..

I is tawkin bout shakin da midjets down at da titi, i meen teeky bar.. sides i aint innuh mood fer restlin a squatch... last time dat gater got me good, memmer you's werein him fer shoes. :tongue3:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So much for fine print, This place went to hell in a hand basket.. How is a man sposed to con anybody when they can read the fine print.. This is a crock of BS :cussing:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SHhhhhh.....(finger to lips).......he thinks Marc stole his tool box.....:laughing9:.......what a great April Fools prank this has been.

S

stefen

Found a match box for your tool...let me know if its big enough:laughing7:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a match box for your tool...let me know if its big enough:laughing7:
I just added a can of lighter fluid to the toolbox, Soak them socks in the lighter fluid put them on and light it with the matches.. To warm your tootsies!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread