Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thinking this is all going to go back to the same suspect you believe stole your tool box. :laughing9: Bet that same guy steals your parking place as well. :dontknow:.......but I'd keep my eye on him. "Time will only tell"....... :laughing9:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
Been drinkin Drano again ;D
What ever blows your dress up! Kilt, kilt. :tongue3: :laughing7:

I know who stole the ol toolbox.. :thumbsup:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
bigscoop said:
I'm thinking this is all going to go back to the same suspect you believe stole your tool box. :laughing9: Bet that same guy steals your parking place as well. :dontknow:.......but I'd keep my eye on him. "Time will only tell"....... :laughing9:
What ever it is I think we ought to put that boy back to loadin the wagons ................ He sure has been a miserable failure at drivin the horses .

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Butch,
I think he's about to get a parking ticket in his own parking lot..... :laughing9:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
$10 Ticket.....here you go Sir
stefen said:
Been drinkin Drano again ;D
$10 Ticket
spartacus53 said:
$10 Ticket.. Well since it's a horse.. you get a free pass
truckinbutch said:
bigscoop said:
What ever it is I think we ought to put that boy back to loadin the wagons ................ He sure has been a miserable failure at drivin the horses .
Oh a Wagon...the fine is double for you sir!!! $20 ticket
bigscoop said:
Butch,
I think he's about to get a parking ticket in his own parking lot..... :laughing9:
$10 Ticket....

All tickets not paid in full after 30 days will be assessed a 50% penalty, And posting privelage will be revoked from this lot.. :whip2: :laughing9:

S

stefen

truckinbutch said:
bigscoop said:

Apparently he's been making bacon with some porker...er, bovine! ;D

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
truckinbutch said:
bigscoop said:

Apparently he's been making bacon with some porker...er, bovine! ;D
UGGGH ! Go away mental image !

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
I'm thinking this is all going to go back to the same suspect you believe stole your tool box.
A legal way to raise enuff fer a new toolbox!! :thumbsup:

The more ticket's I write the faster the toolbox is Resurrected :laughing7:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
I'm thinking this is all going to go back to the same suspect you believe stole your tool box.

Ya gotta collect da munny first . Dat midget get to your house yet ? He bought me a nice shirt , with a collar on it , to tell him where you live .............................

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:

Ya gotta collect da munny first . Dat midget get to your house yet ? He bought me a nice shirt , with a collar on it , to tell him where you live .............................

These's no set of "Really Big Chicks" to help him out now! Bess watch his shins and toes cause I'm stalk'n his moow-moow, stanky perfume smell'n self. "THUMP!-THUMP!".....can ya feel me cow boy! :laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:

These's no set of "Really Big Chicks" to help him out now! Bess watch his shins and toes cause I'm stalk'n his moow-moow, stanky perfume smell'n self. "THUMP!-THUMP!".....can ya feel me cow boy! :laughing9:
Been meanin to ask bout dem 'chicks' . Did they need 4 cup bras or were they just 'biglegged'women that needed a stool for each cheek to set down ?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude......they thought the big dumpster out back was a small snack bar! Poorhunter had to take them home one at a time in the bed of his truck, had to leave the tailgate down, if you know what I mean. :laughing9:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:

Been meanin to ask bout dem 'chicks' . Did they need 4 cup bras or were they just 'biglegged'women that needed a stool for each cheek to set down ?
Jus wait til he gits here.. My new nite dog'll git eem

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:

Jus wait til he gits here.. My new nite dog'll git eem

Just remember, if you come down and we hook up......I may have a nice "swamp" to show you! :laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
'Scoop ,
We jus scussed this in a PM . Sumun here will look after the little boy if ya take him to the swamp
and don't bring him back :headbang: :headbang:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
'Scoop ,
We jus scussed this in a PM . Sumun here will look after the little boy if ya take him to the swamp
and don't bring him back :headbang: :headbang:

I see a new reality show in his future........ :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions