Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
spartacus53 said:
Gesundheit :laughing9:

Looks like poorhunter gave yo a virus :tongue3:
Is envy a virus ? I loaned him my only clean shirt , with a collar on it , to go out last night .
Sumagun staggered in frum the Tikki Bar this morning all whaggle eyed with lipstick smeared all over his face , the buttons half tore off the shirt , and strange wimmen's perfume stinkin offa bof'em .
Nex time my shirt has a good time like that , I WANNA BE IN IT ! :BangHead: :BangHead:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
spartacus53 said:

Is envy a virus ? I loaned him my only clean shirt , with a collar on it , to go out last night .
Sumagun staggered in frum the Tikki Bar this morning all whaggle eyed with lipstick smeared all over his face , the buttons half tore off the shirt , and strange wimmen's perfume stinkin offa bof'em .
Nex time my shirt has a good time like that , I WANNA BE IN IT ! :BangHead: :BangHead:

He was here all night giving away free IQ's from the bar's collection jar to a couple of "REALLY BIG" girls. :laughing9:
(By the way, nice picture! :laughing9:)

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
spartacus53 said:

He was here all night giving away free IQ's from the bar's collection jar to a couple of "REALLY BIG" girls. :laughing9:
Oh! By the way, Why the midget for a doorman?

He told me I had to leave, told him get lost, Gave him the boot! He had on a superman cape.. Scoop, he really did fly... :laughing9: :laughing9:

You may have to find a new doorman! :tongue3:

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
:laughing9: I din't know that part of it . Oops !
Ya see ; there was a vertically challenged individual stopped here this morning asking where you live.
Told him I'd tell him for a new shirt with a collar on it . He's off at Wallmart right now . Guess if I like the shirt your azz is his :tard:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
spartacus53 said:

He told me I had to leave, told him get lost, Gave him the boot! He had on a superman cape.. Scoop, he really did fly... :laughing9: :laughing9:

That wasn't the doorman...... :angry5: :laughing9:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
:laughing9: I din't know that part of it . Oops !
Ya see ; there was a vertically challenged individual stopped here this morning asking where you live.
Told him I'd tell him for a new shirt with a collar on it . He's off at Wallmart right now . Guess if I like the shirt your azz is his :tard:

Just no more REALLY BIG CHICKS........bent my bar stools and I had to buy few new ones today. But it was funny they way they were leading him out here last night.........one ahold of each ear. He was calling them his "precious.......Mooow-Mooow's!" :laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
spartacus53 said:

Well he weren't superman! But he sure did fly!!! well til he crash landed..

Trucker, Hope he does show up here.. Give the dog sumpin to play with!! :laughing9:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
spartacus53 said:

Well he weren't superman! But he sure did fly!!! well til he crash landed..

Trucker, Hope he does show up here.. Give the dog sumpin to play with!! :laughing9:
:angry5: :BangHead: Gonna have to give you the "boot!" :laughing9:

S

stefen

truckinbutch said:
spartacus53 said:

Now I know why you wanna be in it...
Good shirts are hard to come by...was it all starched up when returned?

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
truckinbutch said:
spartacus53 said:

>:( >:( :( Tore all to hell and wrapped around the midget that knocked on my door wanting to know where he lives .
If the feller comes back from Wallmart with a new shirt that I like I'm gonna give him directions :laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
stefen said:
truckinbutch said:
spartacus53 said:

>:( >:( :( Tore all to hell and wrapped around the midget that knocked on my door wanting to know where he lives .
If the feller comes back from Wallmart with a new shirt that I like I'm gonna give him directions :laughing9:
Send him on over! I got me a new nite watch dog.... :tongue3:

....I got me a Spart........ :laughing9:

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:
stefen said:
truckinbutch said:
spartacus53 said:

Send him on over! I got me a new nite watch dog.... :tongue3:

....I got me a Spart........ :laughing9:
Duz she say MOOW instead of ARF ARF ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread