New Treasure Hunting Forum is..........

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.........right here baby! :headbang: Get ready cause the MASTER is about to get at it again! Come one, come all......wait until you see all the treasure I'm going to be posting in this little forum. Got game? Then bring it on.........."Show Me The Real Treasure You Find!".......oh and of course, as required by this little forum's rules....."There Must Also Be A Complete BS Story To Go With The PICS!" Got Game?
:tchest:
Gonna fill this chest to the brim! :headbang:

S

stefen

.........right here baby! :headbang: Get ready cause the MASTER is about to get at it again! Come one, come all......wait until you see all the treasure I'm going to be posting in this little forum. Got game? Then bring it on.........."Show Me The Real Treasure You Find!".......oh and of course, as required by this little forum's rules....."There Must Also Be A Complete BS Story To Go With The PICS!" Got Game?
:tchest:
Gonna fill this chest to the brim! :headbang:

If that's case, there's only 2 people qualified to fill the bill...you and me...and I really question your BS Therometer...All BLOW and no SHOW...(BS)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yea!…..Well take this my little BS friend……white gold, 14K, and it’s no pinky ring either…size 11 ½ and I had to fight an angry stone crab for it, nearly lost a finger prying it from his grasp. Oh yea baby! In the chest it goes, brother. Haaaa….the “King of K” is back in full swing…..from here on out, NO LOST TREASURE IS SAFE! :headbang:
ring11.jpg ring11a.jpg

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2011
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Where are my chest waders? It's getting deep in here....lol:walk:

S

stefen

It's going to be so deep that you'da wished you had floaties...

Yur swimming with the big sharks now...hang on for the ride of yur life...

(Chug & Red been sneaking a peek at my avatar) That's like peekin up a Scotsmans kilt...

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Deep"....Why, yes, that ring was very, very deep! In fact, forgot my scoop and I had to dig it out with only a small rusty spoon that I found on the beach. Darn crab kept trying to snatch in out of my hand. It's all true....I swear it. And the crab claws were pretty darn tasty. :laughing9:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been loading up the ship all day.....got my mind set on a scattering of lost treasure. Tried to hire myself a ship's mate today but she said, "NO FRICK'N WAY" then she went and told beach patrol. Acceptable help is so hard to find these days.......:crybaby2:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
OMGAWWWWDDDDDD!!!!!!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE !!!!!!!!
Unless she is a relative of yours , Stefen . In that case , she will be explanation enough for your behavior .

Last edited by a moderator:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

(Chug & Red been sneaking a peek at my avatar) That's like peekin up a Scotsmans kilt...
Hang on , Papa Bear . We got so many ways here you are bound to dislike most of em .
Stefen ,
Any bets on whether it was Chug or Red that was peekin under your kilt ?

S

stefen

View attachment OH MY GOD.bmp

Hang on , Papa Bear . We got so many ways here you are bound to dislike most of em .
Stefen ,
Any bets on whether it was Chug or Red that was peekin under your kilt ?

Probably left them hangin...

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude! You really need to find a different beach! :laughing1: I'd "like" your post but not a chance in heck with that picture in it! Afraid people might get the wrong idea. GIVE ME THE COW! :laughing9:

S

stefen

Oh my god, I posted the wrong picture...wait til morning and I'll give you TN fix...the daughter...

S

stefen

My apologies go out to all that became ill from the effects of the wrinkled one...

Sometimes the wrong button gets pushed by mistake...
This gal is a must for any beach adventure and compliments any treasure chest
MG_07.gif

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the ship out today, cruised to my super secret spot, only to find three boat loads of party happy people sitting over the sacred acre of water. :BangHead: Have they no idea of the progress they just stalled! Have they no idea of the possible mind blowing discoveries their presence had discouraged! So I just slowly cruised past them, smiled and waved hello. They were totally clueless as to the supreme adventure they had just prevented. So.....having been so stressed and my secret mission into yet another unknown now suddenly aborted,......I think Friday is going to have to be a beach day! :headbang: Oh yea BABY! I can already smell the gold and silver to be found in yonder sea! Arg!

S

stefen

Speaking of chests...Oh, forget it, my mind was wondering...

Saw one today and it had two big thingies...whatchacallits...hinges.

Yeah. thats it, hinges....

Bigguns, they were...

(sorry, my wife was reading over my shoulder)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me be bring'n home the loot on Monday fer sure.....can already hear that heavy gold clanging about in the bottom of me scoop. ARG! The pirate in me is about to launch his attack on the beach! :laughing9:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well....Monday's treasure hunt.......SUCKED! Worst full day of hunting EVER! :crybaby2: If I would have left my scoop at home I would have never missed it. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread