Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I'm takin my wife out on a date tomorrow .

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    800 times

I'm takin my wife out on a date tomorrow .

Brand new Tractor Supply store in our town is having their grand opening .
    Well,hell ! She's always complainin that I never take her anywhere . She can help carry the goodies I find to the register and out to the truck
    bigscoop likes this.
    Wolfpack forever

Charter Member
    us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    2671 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    May as well make a day of it and bring her to the tiki bar afterwards, stay until last call.

us
    Nov 2010
    North Carolina
    BH LoneStar AT PRO
    135 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    if she doesn't want to go, I will. I love TSS
    being a farmerchick I fit right in there and would wipe out your credit line in a heartbeat

have fun but you best treat her to a good dinner along with that snazzy date

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    800 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    May as well make a day of it and bring her to the tiki bar afterwards, stay until last call.
    No offense , Scoop , but she told me once to 'Kiss Me Where It Stinks !'
    Loaded her in the truck and took her to Chicargo . Since then she has been cautious about public appearances with me .
    Wolfpack forever

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    800 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerChick View Post
    being a farmerchick I fit right in there and would wipe out your credit line in a heartbeat

Thanks for the offer . She likes the company , too . I think we can deplete our children's inheritance sufficiently without your help . You'd be welcome to share dinner with us though.
    FarmerChick likes this.
    Wolfpack forever

us
    Feb 2006
    GARRETT PRO
    924 times
    Might consider putting on a silent auction bid for MF Baseball Cap...momma would look good sporting that cap...think about getting her a new pair of kickers too...the pointy toes goes thru them cow pies damn good...
    The more one learns the more he understands his ignorance. I am simply an ignor ant man trying to lessen his ignorance
    Those with the most birthdays live the longest

us
    Feb 2006
    GARRETT PRO
    924 times
    Might consider placin a silent auction bid for MF Baseball Cap... (FOR Y'all non-farm boys n girls, MF means Massey -Ferguson..dem tractor makers)Momma would look good sporting one of dem black & red caps...think about getting her a new pair of kickers too...the pointy toes goes thru them dem cow pies dern good...Y'all have a good time ya hear...
    The more one learns the more he understands his ignorance. I am simply an ignor ant man trying to lessen his ignorance

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    800 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerChick View Post

Well , let me tell yew . We went to the Tractor Supply grand opening , we did . And then we went over to the Lowe's store that wasn't havin no grand openin cause they been open for a while , we did . And then we didn't trash around at no sleezy old Walmart , no mam . We went to Sam's Club , we did .
    And then I took her out to dinner at Hometown Hotdogs . They had this special of 6 hotdogs for $7 , they did .
    Got all that big city travelin done and still got home in time to slop the hogs , we did
    Wolfpack forever

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    800 times
    Quote Originally Posted by stefen View Post
    Might consider placin a silent auction bid for MF Baseball Cap... (FOR Y'all non-farm boys n girls, MF means Massey -Ferguson..dem tractor makers)Momma would look good sporting one of dem black & red caps...think about getting her a new pair of kickers too...the pointy toes goes thru them dem cow pies dern good...Y'all have a good time ya hear...
    We spent enough money there that they gave her a Tractor Supply hat for free . Her kickers are in fine shape and shiney from kicking the back of my jeans .
    Wolfpack forever

us
    Nov 2010
    North Carolina
    BH LoneStar AT PRO
    135 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

great date!!! hey did you buy out the stores? you know the economy needs it right now

I think I have you beat. We have Weiner World, 3 hotdogs fries and drink for $2.99. Weiner World is on our date night list also

what'd ya buy? what'd ya buy? anything great!!!

us
    Feb 2006
    GARRETT PRO
    924 times
    Yup!

Tube steak specials gets them every time...

Betcha y'all went to Frosty Freeze for a cone afterwards...

didya cash in all the Dr Pepper bottles just fir the date?

us
    Jan 2007
    Northen New Mexico
    don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
    56 times
    Metal Detecting
    I would add somthang funy here but I'M speachless
    I took the road less traveled------------------- and now I'm lost
    The secret to a long life ....................... make sure the sailor at the helm can't swim

Charter Member
    us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    2671 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Hot-digity-dog....this has been dog-gone interest'n. Got'a fella up the road who has one of them fancy steamers and he sells them tasty skinned tubes of bologna for an even buck. Had one once or twice....mighty fine tasty once ya load on all the fix'ns. Butt...sometimes they make me fart like a backfire'n scooter running on bad gas and fouled plugs. Poof-poof-poof-POP! Poof-poof-poof-POP!

us
    Feb 2006
    GARRETT PRO
    924 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    Hot-digity-dog....this has been dog-gone interest'n. Got'a fella up the road who has one of them fancy steamers and he sells them tasty skinned tubes of bologna for an even buck. Had one once or twice....mighty fine tasty once ya load on all the fix'ns. Butt...sometimes they make me fart like a backfire'n scooter running on bad gas and fouled plugs. Poof-poof-poof-POP! Poof-poof-poof-POP!
    That how you got the BIGPOOP handle?

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    800 times
    My wife says thet everything makes me fart or snore , unlike her ; who does neither . The dog and I know better ......
    We have both left the bedroom at the same time over noise and smell that neither of us created .
    Wolfpack forever

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors