Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy Bat Droppings...do I have a stapler deal for you...

A reconditioned Swingline (black powdercoated case with a chromed foot) with a straightened 1954 Studebaker Golden Hawk antennae, powered by a 1983 self-winding Timex watch (crystal has been removed for ADA Compliance...so sight-challenged persons, of all persuasions and ethinicities, can touch the dials)

This device has proven itself numerous times for visable surface finds....plus/minus 1/16th inch...

Man, I can hardly contain myself...

Excuse me for a moment while I use the Parlor Palm...

SOLD!!!! :D

S

stefen

Darn

(One cold miserable rainy day my neighbor Jim and I went to a swap meet to buy fireplace tools...

Right as we entered the swap, meet my neighbor Jim started negotiating for a shovel and pitchfork...Jim and the seller couldn't come to a settlement...so the seller followed us thru the entire meet...and finally he said he'd sell them to my neighbor Jim for his rediculus offer...

Jim reluctantly paid for the items, and on the way home he said he really did't want the shovel or pitchfork...but enjoyed bartering just to get a reaction from the sellers....)

Darn

Last edited:
S

stefen

This trip down memory lane was a hoot...

Who actually ate the chicken lip soup?

It was chicken lip soup wasn't it? Or did I mistakenly hear chicken lip instead of chicken whatever?

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This trip down memory lane was a hoot...

Who actually ate the chicken lip soup?

It was chicken lip soup wasn't it? Or did I mistakenly hear chicken lip instead of chicken whatever?

Was going back through old posts and saw this gem. It might have been chicken spit soup. :laughing7:

But I think the real question was whether the joke went over like a pregnant pole vaulter with the mods or not. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread