when the warden gets mad
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dave44

Thread: when the warden gets mad

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Oct 2006
    3007 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

when the warden gets mad

ruuuunnnn Name:  carrie.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  15.9 KB

us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    2223 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Mine gets a big wrinkle on her forehead first,, allows a little time before the explosion. (If I am paying attention enough to see the signs).
    aa battery likes this.
    Thomas Paine-
    "Government even in its best state is but a necessary evil," Paine wrote, and "in its worst state an intolerable one." Like many Americans today, Paine believed that government added insult to injury by using tax dollars in ways that were actually harmful to the public. "When we suffer," wrote Paine, "or are exposed to the same miseries by a government which we might expect in a country without government, our calamities are heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer." To Paine, "securing freedom and property to all men, and, above all things, freedom of religion," were the only legitimate functions of government. Americans generally agreed, and went to war to achieve this vision.
    http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx?control=233

"People whose lives are barren and insecure seem to show a greater willingness to obey than people who are self-sufficient and self-confident. To the frustrated, freedom from responsibility is more attractive than freedom from restraint. They are eager to barter their independence for relief of the burdens of willing, deciding and being responsible for inevitable failure. They willingly abdicate the directing of their lives to those who want to plan, command and shoulder all responsibility." ~Eric Hoffer “The True Believer”

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Sponsored Links