Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Life, it just seems to go that way, sometimes. :laughing7:

Some days the bear eats you. :BangHead:

SKUNK.jpg

Other days, you eat the bear. :laughing7:

dogdish.gif

I know they're not bears, it's allegorical......... :laughing7:
My Canadian Native friend told me once, they killed a bear, the dogs wouldn't even eat the thing. :laughing7:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pat, that's hilarious! I tried to download it, but couldn't figure out a way. Absolutely hilarious!!

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL, interesting timing, we had a small opossum eating out of the cat bowls last night. Our cats are twice the size of the opossum or more, but showed no interest in confronting the ugly little guy. lol

OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ty Texasred777,
I believe if you right click on it, then pick the drop-down option of "save image as". That will open a small window and allow you to name the pic (I think its already named dogdish). In that small window, you can also chose to put it on your desktop and click save(or done). You will then see the little pic on your desktop and can click to open it, or file it in another file(like pics, downloads, kodak, irfanview,etc....).
Remember right click on pics and that'll lead you to saving them. Sometimes I have problems saving gif's(the moving pics).
Oh, I have a computer full of puppys, kittys, birds, goats, llamas, lions, I got the whole farm in here! :laughing7:

I just love the look on that hound dogs face! :laughing7:

Ohh, oh, speaking of skunks, LOL! :laughing7: Here......

skunkkittys.jpg

I named that one "skunkkittys" LOL! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Life, it just seems to go that way, sometimes. :laughing7:

Some days the bear eats you. :BangHead:

View attachment 1082353

Other days, you eat the bear. :laughing7:

View attachment 1082354

I know they're not bears, it's allegorical......... :laughing7:
My Canadian Native friend told me once, they killed a bear, the dogs wouldn't even eat the thing. :laughing7:

I had one that color,named him Scratt...........ever see the movie Ice Age? He was a funny little guy...loved to play hide and seek and had the run of the place,litter box trained...of course I had 4 of them:laughing7:

Last edited:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can download the picture; it's the little video that I wanted. It's really cute! I can't seem to find a way to download it.

OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The right click works for the video one too. When you right click, the 4th option down will be "save image as", when you click that option, it will throw open a little window. In the little window look on the left side(of the little box) and click on "desktop", then click on "save"

Now, sometimes, after you click that desktop part up towards the left side of the box, look where it says the name of the file in the little box, and right up under that, it should give you options to save the video as, jpg, or gif, or etc. It should be defaulted to gif, but, if it got knocked over to a jpg file, you may have to click on that area and set it to a gif file. (Moving pics are gif's, still pics are jpg's.)
I think this is assuming you are using microsoft IE, Firefox, and not using a mac or something that is different.

I hope that helps some or I explained it right. I'm a dinosaur and an IT tech's worst daymare. It's better now that I don't go into the actual operating system code areas and change things and have no idea what I done. (hey, used to be, that's how you learned) :laughing7:

I love this little kitty! He knows the call of the wilds! :laughing7:

roaringcat.jpg

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
You win the prize for the coolest video I have ever seen on this site. Truly amazing. Way to go. Just too funny...

OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1083707

Pat-tekker-cat This is a male dog we had that watched after this kitten.Later on, When the dog was in his last days,he didn't get up and move around good. The cat would get dog food out of the bowl and bring it to him a piece at a time. The dog would eat it and cat would go get another. It would do this over and over. I've never seen anything like that before!
I kept looking at the cat before I read what you wrote wondering, what's wrong with that cat, then I read and learned. That has to be one of the sweetest things, I have ever heard of, in the animal world.

It made me think of my grandmother. At one of her outdoor birthday parties/family reunions(you have to picture 4 big white tents in the grass, under the pecan trees, tables lined up), she was in a wheelchair with ALS. When it came time to eat, I made a big plate for both of us, mostly with what she wanted. I'd take a bite, I'd feed her a bite, I'd take a bite, I'd give her a bite....... every now and then, I'd pop a fried okra in her mouth, we laughed a lot, we had desert, only used one fork between the two of us, lol. It took us a little longer to eat than the rest, but once we were done, my Uncle, her son(who had been watching us the whole meal), came to me and said he wanted to thank me, for feeding and loving his mother, the way I did. I just gushed, Oh uncle T., it ain't no thing, that's my grandma, she's fed me before and I love her, like I love you too. We just hugged and tried not to cry. She was in the nursing home for 10+ yrs, till the end. Her and her life are a beautiful story.

Glad it made you laugh, too Austin! :laughing7: ty

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread