OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
On the drive back to Washington D C, George and Pauline discussed what was mentioned at the Otey house, especially the cryptic comments made by Mrs Otey. What was George not telling her.
"George, please pray tell what made Mrs Otey balk at the mention of my book, turning a pale ashen white"?
George paused, hands tightened on the steeling wheel, staring straight ahead at the two lane road, then replied," In our search , Clayton and I had several perilous encounters, one being at a deserted moonshine operation, that exploded".
Well I intend to search for the Beale treasure in Bedford, while conducting additional research for my book".
"Just be careful,Pauine, there are unknown hazards in the forest of the Peaks, people have gone in and never returned. You know Ward received this story from his Uncle Morriss, but some of the folks Clayton and I spoke to who remembered the events during that time in Bedford, claim that Ward omitted what really occurred. Some even claimed that there is a curse attached to the Beale treasure, and many who have sought it, disappeared or died a horrible death".
"Superstitions never have frightened me", Pauline replied.
They arrived at Pauline's Georgetown apartment, and George handed her the iron box with the ciphers contained within, saying," Keep this while writing your book, and maybe your fiancé can get those Naval intelligence boys to have a go on breaking those two codes".

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
After marrying US Navy Rear Adm Walter D Innis, they moved into a luxury apartment in the newly built Watergate Complex on Virginia Avenue NW where she wrote her book on government social protocols.
Pauline became very popular in the Washington DC social circuit, and thrilled the guests with her astronumerical readings and the use of the Druid's ancient secret of making business decisions using the Birth Matrix.
On many weekends, she and Walter would travel to Bedford county to search for clues to the Beale treasure for the new book she was writing.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The 1960's blew through with a whirlwind of change-missiles in Cuba, assassinations of the Kennedys and King, Beatles, Rolling Stones, escalation in Viet Nam, hippies, protests, riots, civil unrest, Woodstock, Manson, generation gap of youth in rebellion grown wider with the LOVE IT OR LEAVE/ HELL NO WE WON'T GO arguments, reaching its boiling point at Kent State with tin soldiers and Nixon's army.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
During that decade of turmoil, Pauline Innis continued her research and work on the Beale story, crafting her version around the HART PAPERS.
Pauline, always the popular hostess, held many social gatherings at their Watergate, and with the new administration, many new faces, as was the nature of Beltway society.
At the Watergate, a new administration involved the moving out of tenants of the past administration and the moving in of the new. The new included Ben Stein and Rose Mary Wood, secretary of President Nixon.
With her GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE at the printers, Pauline was planning to hold a book release party at her abode, inviting all of DC's current society elite.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
is22-1373303524-27547.jpeg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Cannibals won't eat them because....
Lawyers leave a bad taste in their mouths.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"Cannibals won't eat them because....
Lawyers leave a bad taste in their mouths."
... the group gathered around Jeb Stuart Magruder, a new face in DC social circles, laughed at his lawyer joke.
Pauline had received so many requests and RSVP's to her book release, Walter rented one of the meeting rooms at the Watergate Complex with inhouse catering, to hold her book release for "close" societal friends.
To all the old and new of DC elite society, this was a gala event that they must attend and be seen.
Members of the Joint Chiefs and both Houses on Congress mingled with Secretaries and under Secretaries of the current Cabinet and Directors of the alphabet agencies, and members of the press, including Woodward and Burnstein of the POST- the typical DC socialite crowd with the typical hangerons.
Pauline, the ever observant hostess, studied all that came and filled the room.
When the time seem right, her husband Walter tapped a spoon on a champagne glass and announced, " Hear, hear, let us raise a toast to our author". The crowd of DC's finest raised their glasses as Walter continued," "The Gold In The Blue Ridge" is just the beginning of the search for the Beale treasure, which, my wife, Pauline has documented in her book. Here's to Pauline and to the intrepid hunter who finds Beale's treasure vault".
In the rear of the meeting room was a table stacked with copies of her book, which she signed, while sitting beside a glass case that contained the iron box, lit raised, with the code papers in full view.
Looking up, Pauline saw neighbor Watergate resident, Rose Mary Wood, who requested a copy of her book for the President.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
In the oval office the President's fingers tapped a beat on the copy of "Gold In The Blue Ridge" on his desk as he laid out intentions to the two men that sat before him.
"Let me made this perfectly clear, E., I need your "plumbers" to learn what the Democrates are planning for the upcoming election and plant a bug in their Watergate headquarters.
G., there is an iron box mentioned in this book that has ciphers that will lead to a National treasure. Rose Mary has seen this iron box at the author's gala presentation. This Innis women lives at the Watergate. While E's men are at the Democratic headquarters, I want you to retrieve that box for the good of the nation. Have I made myself clear?"
G. and E. both replied,"Yes, Mr. President", and departed the oval office.
"Rose Mary, you can turn the machines record volume back on".
The meeting had lasted 22 minutes.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In the oval office the President's fingers tapped a beat on the copy of "Gold In The Blue Ridge" on his desk as he laid out intentions to the two men that sat before him.
"Let me made this perfectly clear, E., I need your "plumbers" to learn what the Democrates are planning for the upcoming election and plant a bug in their Watergate headquarters.
G., there is an iron box mentioned in this book that has ciphers that will lead to a National treasure. Rose Mary has seen this iron box at the author's gala presentation. This Innis women lives at the Watergate. While E's men are at the Democratic headquarters, I want you to retrieve that box for the good of the nation. Have I made myself clear?"
G. and E. both replied,"Yes, Mr. President", and departed the oval office.
"Rose Mary, you can turn the machines record volume back on".
The meeting had lasted 22 minutes.
HA! NOW, we know... HEH!

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
All good things, if this is one on them, should always come to an end. I am indebted to my fellow researchers on TN's Beale threads who inspired my endeavors in this parody- Rebel-KGC, Bigscoop, Franklin, and Relaventchair for his additions to this tale, and others who had cameos in this story.
Mea Culpra, they are not to blame
For those who have followed the TN Beale threads, I incorporated several of the theories posted there along with known facts, people involved, and locations that appeared in the Beale Papers, Hart Papers, and from books about the Beale treasure, but as Rebel-KGC would call, a "faction" ,fiction with a basis in facts.
I thank all who read and put up with my serial novel nonsense.
ECS

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
All good things, if this is one on them, should always come to an end. I am indebted to my fellow researchers on TN's Beale threads who inspired my endeavors in this parody- Rebel-KGC, Bigscoop, Franklin, and Relaventchair for his additions to this tale, and others who had cameos in this story.
Mea Culpra, they are not to blame
For those who have followed the TN Beale threads, I incorporated several of the theories posted there along with known facts, people involved, and locations that appeared in the Beale Papers, Hart Papers, and from books about the Beale treasure, but as Rebel-KGC would call, a "faction" ,fiction with a basis in facts.
I thank all who read and put up with my serial novel nonsense.
ECS

But, X-mas is coming... surely, you can do something about X-MAS! Need a good LAFF! WWTJBD...? (WHAT would TJB Do...?) Heh... ENCORE! ENCORE! FLICK my BIC, BABY!

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Sitting behind his oak desk, the Alderman of Richmond's Jackson Ward put down his copy of the dime novel Beale Papers copyrighted by a J B Ward. He was give the copy by a constituent who the similarity and novelty of the name Thomas J Beale. Beale tapped on the desk, his thoughts wondering if some misguided person would believe this fictional Beale to be him.
During his time before and as Alderman, h had seen the Jackson area become a proper Ward of Richmond, and while still populated by the original European immigrants, it had become a thriving community of Freemen who migrated there during Reconstruction.
Beale's thoughts were interrupted by a knock at his door.
Entering, his secretary announced," There is a Mr Hart to see you".

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As Hart entered the Alderman's office he noticed the Beale job pamphlet on the desk.
"Are you the Beale", Hart blurted out.
The Alderman let out a laugh like the roar of a freight train," I am Beale, but not that Beale. Please have a seat and we can ponder over this dime novel and the curious coincidence of the names".
The Alderman opened a desk drawer and produced a bottle and two glasses, pouring two fingers into each.
"Peach brandy", he announced," While handing his guest a Cuban box pressed cigar and lighting one himself. "I'll share my story with you".
"I was born I 1827, a foundling raised b a kindly Quaker family in Richmond's second Ward, so for starts, I was not even born when the story claims Mr Beale met with Mr Morriss. I have never been to Bedford county or Lynchburg and never met with this Mr Ward".
Hart listened, with full concentration, then inquired," What did you do during the War"?
"Oh, I see, the mention of the second year", the Alderman mused," I, with other freeborn men, formed the Richmond Howitzers, to defend our town from the invading Union forces".
"Is you middle name, Jefferson", Hart asked?
"No, the J is for Jackson, which I added after President Grant named this area, Jackson Ward. My sincere hope is that I have satisfied your questions, and that I am not the dime novel Beale, and have no knowledge of buried treasure".
Shaking hands, Hart departed, knowing that his quest was not over. He just had to find a Thomas Jefferson Beale.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
As Hart entered the Alderman's office he noticed the Beale job pamphlet on the desk.
"Are you the Beale", Hart blurted out.
The Alderman let out a laugh like the roar of a freight train," I am Beale, but not that Beale. Please have a seat and we can ponder over this dime novel and the curious coincidence of the names".
The Alderman opened a desk drawer and produced a bottle and two glasses, pouring two fingers into each.
"Peach brandy", he announced," While handing his guest a Cuban box pressed cigar and lighting one himself. "I'll share my story with you".
"I was born I 1827, a foundling raised b a kindly Quaker family in Richmond's second Ward, so for starts, I was not even born when the story claims Mr Beale met with Mr Morriss. I have never been to Bedford county or Lynchburg and never met with this Mr Ward".
Hart listened, with full concentration, then inquired," What did you do during the War"?
"Oh, I see, the mention of the second year", the Alderman mused," I, with other freeborn men, formed the Richmond Howitzers, to defend our town from the invading Union forces".
"Is you middle name, Jefferson", Hart asked?
"No, the J is for Jackson, which I added after President Grant named this area, Jackson Ward. My sincere hope is that I have satisfied your questions, and that I am not the dime novel Beale, and have no knowledge of buried treasure".
Shaking hands, Hart departed, knowing that his quest was not over. He just had to find a Thomas Jefferson Beale.
WHO...? Asks the Office Owl...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Owls cousin the old crow ,high atop the desolate blasted peaks gave a disheartened croak when the old nest fell out of the blasted snag it and it's former mate had worked for many seasons , and spilled their hard won pretties.
Below now, scattered about the rocks were dozens of old buttons ,spent cartridges, and a couple pocket watches, and some strange dried figure on a crude necklace.
Prizes of some other's war of madness , and a forgotten history's tangible ghosts.
Owls kin had seen the wild men assault the peaks ,and the visiting strangers defense.
They flew below to lower ground to announce all an owl can to those who only hear but don't understand .
Generations later still......WHO-hoo-oo oo?

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
3 Black Crows (Nevermore, Mojo, & Shadow) hang around the Peaks of Otter Lodge, today... with SECRETS, only they can tell. But then, who would hear...? Who would listen...?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread