TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Not sure what your skills are, but you might try finding a temp agency. Many times a temp job can turn into a permanent position if you can show them
what you got. Seems like a lot of young workers these days don't have a very good work ethic. Mostly drones who show up on time occasionally and do the minimum.

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
Try to seek employment in the field that you have skills. I believe you'd have a better chance of employment than seeking a job in 'everything'.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Without knowing your education, degrees or professional background there's not much we can offer.

Doctors and nurses usually are in demand everywhere. Political Science majors not so much.

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
get your degree in liberal arts and english literature.....tons of jobs for those.

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Folks, this was part of a spam "duet" . OP set the stage, and there was a spam reply made (which I reported) and was removed. Wouldn't doubt the OP has the same IP address as the one who posted the spam. OP hasn't been back since posting....and probably won't be. Why else would anyone come to an MD forum and ask that as a 1st post?

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Comments and suggestions, comments and suggestions, comments and suggestions, comments and suggestions, comments and suggestions...
Need more?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread