Red Sea: Archaeologists Discover Remains of Egyptian Army From ...

rivets

Jan 31, 2016
where I am
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Other
The crossing took place in the Gulf of Aqaba ( land of Goshen ) ... between Nuweiba beach and Midian Saudi Arabia ... the evidence for this is overwhelming and I could go into great detail but having posted things which appear to be of a religious nature have bean asked to stop as it violates forum rules ...

PS: if you want to learn of this feel free to pm me ... understanding truth is not for the faint of heart

Last edited:

rivets

Jan 31, 2016
where I am
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Other
stefen

"The more one learns the more he understands his ignorance."

Interestingly a very wise king ( according to a certain book :icon_silent: ) counted his worldly wisdom as dung

S

stefen

That mean that I have to forfeit my tribal membership...

Shalom

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rivits, 2nd request please stop posting religion...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rivits our rules are not open for debate or discussion on the open forum. I have asked you several times to stop posting religious statements in your posts.

I am well aware of the rules, I have been here almost 10 years and a mod for last 3 years. You can not make religious statements in the middle of threads, does not matter if thread was started based on religion or not...

Last edited:

rivets

Jan 31, 2016
where I am
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Other
Treasure_Hunter

How am I to determine what a religious statement is according to your interpretation of religion ... seeing it is not the one defined by a dictionary ???

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not open for discussion on the forums as stated. You and I both know what I am talking about when I say no religious posts, it violates our rules and can earn timeouts for those who refuse to follow rules....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last warning!

From our rules......

"You may not.... Start a thread to specifically promote or discuss politics or religion or respond in a political or religious fashion to a post if it's not somehow tied to treasure hunting."

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what part about not open for debate or discussion on the open forums is hard to understand?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My understanding this is Fake news, So I moved it to the Proper Place "non-Sense"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread