rivets

Jan 31, 2016
where I am
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok .... no answers of yet ... so shall test the waters ... so to speak

Truth is hidden in plain sight ... but to see it one must see past their own reasoning ... understanding that this language is in pictorial form the symbolisms of which come in myriads of ways ... but all speak to/of a singleness/truth which is without measure .........

It is of interest that Gold in one form symbolizes our spirit as silver symbolizes our soul .... I shall stop here as this may get deleted owing to it being perceived as being of a system of belief .... which nothing could be further from the truth

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
remember "No preaching !"

if the sentence(s) is a Clue to an actual treasure of monetary Value it may be allowed.
but no Preaching or Quoting Scripture for the purpose of judging
what someone thinks, does or says.

and no ! do not look for loopholes in what I said.
it may not end well

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ok .... no answers of yet ... so shall test the waters ... so to speak

Truth is hidden in plain sight ... but to see it one must see past their own reasoning ... understanding that this language is in pictorial form the symbolisms of which come in myriads of ways ... but all speak to/of a singleness/truth which is without measure .........

It is of interest that Gold in one form symbolizes our spirit as silver symbolizes our soul .... I shall stop here as this may get deleted owing to it being perceived as being of a system of belief .... which nothing could be further from the truth
???

OP
OP
R

rivets

Jan 31, 2016
where I am
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Other
jeff of pa

I wrote this the other day which you liked

Learning and proses be one and the same ... seeing they have the one same end ... which births a beginning .. and that be understanding ... as in wisdom leads to knowledge that brings fourth understanding ... proses being of three summed up by the four .... or to put this in simple terms if you add one thing to another thing you have three things ... the fourth being their summation .....

This can not be more scriptural ... and where I learned it from ... as for preaching and judging others ... what I write has no judgement in it and neither can it be preached ... and as for monetary value ... how do you decide this seeing there be posters here who have trinkets of no monetary value displayed in glass cabinets which to them are of great value ?

If you choose to ban me because of your perception ... then so be it ... it will be of no consequence to me at all ...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe I liked it because it was complete gibberish :dontknow:

also what part of
"do not look for loopholes" is confusing ?

and your right... If I choose to ban you because of my perception, then so be it.

we'll see :laughing7:

as right now I'm in a good mood. I had my DW Coffee
facebook_all_over_print_2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rivets

Jan 31, 2016
where I am
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Other
"maybe I liked it because it was complete gibberish"

Well if your like's and dislike's are determined upon weather you understand something or not ... and me being here is decided by weather you have had your coffee ... what a sorry state of a moderator you be ...

you can go ahead and ban me now :wave:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you don't get out that easy.

however maybe your the one that needs a bit of coffee, or perhaps
something a bit stronger ? to help increase your "perception" :tongue3:

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its real simple rivits, no religious posts or threads that are not DIRECTLY related to a treasure.....PERIOD!

S

stefen

Rivets...you tested the waters with you're toe...

Stir the pot some more and y'all may as well grab yur ankles and kiss yur butt goodby....:laughing7:

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't believe I wasted 5 perfectly good minutes of my life by reading this. ...Not even a 'punch line'!! :angry7:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
punch line n.

The climactic phrase or statement of a joke, producing a sudden humorous effect.

American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
punch line n.

The climactic phrase or statement of a joke, producing a sudden humorous effect.

American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
HA! Thought my question WAS the "Punch Line"... heh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread