Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LAWL! How many people can say that? :laughing7:

It's not something that happens often, like the green flash at dawn, only few are privy. :laughing7:
I guess I was blessed and favored today, like only a few....... :laughing7:

So I got these 2 little Quaker parrots, bout 17, 18 yrs now, lol. I'm putting them "nite nite" as we call it.
I put the first one in his cage, put the 2nd one in his cage, and look back at the first one.
He leaned over funny on his perch and let one rip! LOL :laughing7: Cracked me the heck up. :laughing7:

I thought back to that scene in Shawshank Redemption, when the warden gets all mad and said, "Glory be, the man just up and disappeared like a bird fart in the wind". :laughing7:

That was the best laugh I've had all day, thought I'd share. LOL. Hope it made ya'll laugh, too! :laughing7:

goodbirds1.jpg goodbirds2.jpg

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This site is as entertaining a youtube.

S

stefen

When I first came upon the TITLE, the first thing that came to mind was a visual image to the Big Yellow Canary from the comics...

Wait until you hear a butterfly fart...its earth shattering...

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH! Blame it on the poor bird! :dontknow: HAHAHA

Mike

Luriya

Greenie
May 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Atleast you didn't hear the sound...look up and....well you know the rest

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Pat, when I was a kid I had a parakeet. While studying in my room one evening I heard a strange sound followed by a foul, really foul odor and realized my little bird had just let one fly. I couldn't believe the smell and had to open the window to freshen the air.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah Pat, when I was a kid I had a parakeet. While studying in my room one evening I heard a strange sound followed by a foul, really foul odor and realized my little bird had just let one fly. I couldn't believe the smell and had to open the window to freshen the air.
Birdie was just trying to get your attention...

OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LAWL! Good one gunsil, lol. Like gollum was inferring, you sure it was the bird? :laughing7:
I gotta wonder though, WHAT are you feeding that bird?! :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, Native Americans told us "Legends" of the THUNDER BIRD; you reckon...?
At one Pow-Wow, I asked some Elders about the THUNDER BIRD... they laughed, and told me this story; Back in the old days, there were MANY legends of Thunder Bird. One time, (back then), the Elders of the Tribe, had a Sweat Lodge, to mull things over (all Men)... Chief let out out a "rip-snorter", at the same time Thunder was heard. Sweat Lodge had be-fouled air, in the smoky haze. "Thunder Bird was here", said the Chief... "the Spirit has moved..." "That is all, I have spoken". "So will we", spoke the "choking" Elders...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
LAWL! How many people can say that? :laughing7:

It's not something that happens often, like the green flash at dawn, only few are privy. :laughing7:
I guess I was blessed and favored today, like only a few....... :laughing7:

So I got these 2 little Quaker parrots, bout 17, 18 yrs now, lol. I'm putting them "nite nite" as we call it.
I put the first one in his cage, put the 2nd one in his cage, and look back at the first one.
He leaned over funny on his perch and let one rip! LOL :laughing7: Cracked me the heck up. :laughing7:

I thought back to that scene in Shawshank Redemption, when the warden gets all mad and said, "Glory be, the man just up and disappeared like a bird fart in the wind". :laughing7:

That was the best laugh I've had all day, thought I'd share. LOL. Hope it made ya'll laugh, too! :laughing7:

View attachment 1290249 View attachment 1290250

I heard cats do it too.
laughing021.gif

22.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, once I was walking my dog, a Pekingese, when I let one "rip"; she stopped, looked at me, sniffed her rear, as to say... WASN'T ME! Looked at me, again... & I just burst out LAUGHING! LAWDY! THAT was FUNNY!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Funny story pat cat...your birds would face stiff competition in my house, between my cat, 3 dogs, and my wife. They can peel paint off a wall...especially my wife.:laughing7:

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to have canaries.
Lot's of work. You have to clean the cage. Give them fresh water, food, and treats daily.
Then if you plan on going away for a few days, you have to get someone to take care of them. I like birds but I don't want to take on that responsibility again.
Now I have plants.
Ever heard a plant fart??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread