So where did humans come from?

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Humans came from DNA. The DNA of their maker.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
THEN! Big-Foot was ONE of the ANIMALS (very intelligent). YES, then MAN was "created" as "we" are, today. "We" have lost our "psychic"/intuitive INSTINCT (Big Foot), which CAN be developed, again.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
THATS WHAT IM SAYING! I will check it out, thanks! Yeah it's like we keep going in a cycle from sticks and stones to iPads then get to a point of so much technology, we end up blowing ourselves up! Always because of greed or religion and then we start with sticks and stones again. I think humans have done this for who knows how many times.

But I also think we have to had help in the last 100 years. Either we just got to the point were we attracted other people's attention from out there (space) or they have always been working with us. Why would people be coming out like the prime minister of Canada, the leader of Soviet Russia stating extraterrestrial people exist? They have nothing to loose coming out after being retired than to look stupid and these were people whole nations depended on their sanity. You know? Either way the government wouldn't tell us because of mass panic. I don't fear the government as much as I fear MOB MENTALITY like people in riots. When a mass panic or mob happens then they start looting and doing things normally they would never do.

:sleepy2::sleepy2::sleepy2:

I think the primary reason that past civilizations have died off is due mostly to disease/disaster/war. An over-abundance of rats, mice, birds, deer or almost any other creature you can name will usually include with it disease. That is Nature's way of population control. Mankind was able to move past that, as more recently we have come to understand the microscopic world around us - and still learning more every day.

As for the past 100 years, I think for the most part that is all our doing. ...I'm about to go "off the deep end" and many would say, but this is how "I" think:
I know there are spirits out there. Are these spirits "us" after we die? Could they be from some other intelligence somewhere? Who knows. But for millennia, there have been people who claimed to be able to communicate with unseen forces/spirits/beings/gods. In modern circles, we like to think that our loved ones are watching out for us. That gives it a more personal, believable, and much more acceptable way to think of it. Personally, I have no idea what the source is for this higher intelligence. I know that growing up, I knew things that I shouldn't possibly have been able to know. For example, in 9th grade Algebra class, I knew a way of solving equations that even the teachers at my 5A school didn't know - teachers who had mathematics degrees. Yet I've never been a mathematical "wiz".

Could any of this be somehow connected to the world of psychics/psychic phenomena? Maybe. Then, too, it may also be that someone just happens across something in a given period that allows their civilization to jump ahead for a while. But we've been able to beat the microbial and viral worlds so far and continue to excel. Will we eventually destroy ourselves? ....Probably.

Now for a thought I just had - getting even MORE sci-fi-ish now! What if! Ok, what if there were a planet out there somewhere with life on it, but the planet is dying? Or maybe their solar system is disintegrating? SOMEthing is happening that is putting a limit on their ability to continue? And what if, just by chance, this other civilization set out to form a new world where they could move to - or maybe to make it possible to come and stay, like maybe having a huge Motel 6? What if the Earth is just a retreat - vacation spot - or a place to fall back to "just in case the poo hits the fan"? I mean, if a house remains vacant too long, it reverts back to nature. So, why not allow the population to flourish - kinda keeping up the place, so to speak??

**strrrreeeettttch** **yyyaaawwwnnn** Hmm, it's morning already! Gee, I just had the WEIRDEST dream! I dreamt that I was pondering ::).....the...:icon_pale:........wtf??!?? ACK! IT WASN'T A DREAM!! Ok, ok...how do I delete a post again?!?!? :laughing9:

Samanthy

Apr 22, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White‘s Sierra Madre
White‘s TM–600
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here’s a scary thought: I wonder if dinosaurs thought they were created in God’s image?

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not sure dinosaurs could think at all. Still, they survived on Earth
for over 200 Million years. Humans have only been around 300-400
thousand years, at best. At the rate we're going, I don't think humanity
will survive beyond another couple thousand years.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure dinosaurs could think at all. Still, they survived for on Earth
for over 200 Million years. Humans have only been around 300-400
thousand years, at best. At the rate we're going, I don't think humanity
will survive beyond another couple thousand years.

I think there are a lot of ways humanity can come to an end. This is interesting.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/starts...ays-the-earth-will-actually-end/#16bfc14a4f0f

I suppose the concern of what happens to humanity as a whole ends on an individual basis with our own death.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I look like jesus I should sell my picture

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, if I see a dude standing on the corner with a bunch of pictures of himself and a sign that reads "Jesus pictures for sale", I'll know it is A2coins.

I might stop to say "Hi!", but don't you think for a minute that I am buying one. Because trust me, nobody selling pictures of themselves could possibly look like Jesus unless it is "Hey-Zeus".

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Live in a country near the equator for 20 years then you will realize where humans come from ...EVOLUTION is still going on this minute and in another millions years they be walking on Mars ....

Treasureman25

May 30, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Mxt pro, coinmaster gt, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The nephilim the dinosaurs ect were all pre flood.. yes we are all created in Christ’s image ..man from the dust an woman from mans rib.. but if you think about it we’re probably decended from Noah an or his family since he an his family is all that was left after the flood.:dontknow:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread