Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was the 80 's 90's the dude was talking.
We had this family used to come in the supermarket. You could smell them at the back of the store when they came in. Never washed aparently. Wall of stench.
Oddly enough, they never bought soap.
When I lived Colorado this kid who was somewhat mentally challenged went under his family's house to get a skunk out over the weekend. So he came to school on Monday. The scent was all through the classroom. Suddenly the fat kid sitting in front of him pukes up everything he ever ate. Then the teacher decides skunk boy maybe should go home. Don't know what the heck took her so long.

Last edited:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talking about depression,, when I worked for NYC Transit, Department of Subways,, Christmas time was when most of the "Suicide by jumping in front of a train" took place.
That is when you know times are bad. With that many people in one place I'm surprised it isnt even more often.
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In my job I deal with homeless folks every single day. In my 19 years of this job I can honestly say that I have not met one single person who truly wants to get off the street. Here in my city there is enough public housing and services (it is California after all) that I could get a homeless person off the street and into an apartment in under a week. Many of them claim they want to get off the streets, but when it comes down to getting them housing ,100% of the hundreds and hundreds that I’ve dealt have ended up backing out. Their homelessness is fueled by mental illness and drug usage. Those issues have to be dealt with first, but the problem is that you can’t force services on someone who doesn’t want them. It’s a never ending cycle.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first of 2 eggs this morning.
The breeding season is upon us.
Last

Attachments

• 20181219_095041.jpg
    20181219_095041.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 41

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay you guys,, these are hawk pigeons. They can be trained to attack just about anything. Hawks, cats, dum dums,, just about anything. Especially hunters from California.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1544990169729.jpg
    FB_IMG_1544990169729.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
over easy dove egg on a big fat cheese burger......sounds yummy

Woodsy

Oct 26, 2018
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Outlaw, Mojave, Nox 800, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dove eggs are good hard boiled and deviled with mustard.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are in denial.
I know that secretly every single one of you has had more than one dream where you had the ability to fly.
Whether it was like some super hero or a bird.
One more comment about eating my bird and I'll refer you to Honest Sam. Maybe you need a good probe or two.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread