Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh heck... so the Colts get behind then start to catch up in the fourth quarter and it comes down to a field goal with three seconds to go? These games are getting so predictable.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this thread oppressing women? Maybe that was what that meeting was about. or was Valley meeting with shapeshifters to deliver intelligence?
Kc goes for it on fourth down and comes up with a TD.
uh oh.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
stew smells ready

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fish stew...dang. Imagine that smell in the house. Wonder why Campbells doesn't have something like Cream of Carp.
I love fish but there are only a few places where fish odor is acceptable.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Local radio station cuts in to KC game to bring Razor backs college basketball. For the three people who care about a program which will never get near March madness. People kill me lol.
The Browns will make play offs next year. Unless they just made another huge mistake with their coaching hire.
Wonder if there is a bar where alien chicks hang out.
Since I am immune. I could deal with the fish smell if she shapeshifts into a hottie.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fish stew...dang. Imagine that smell in the house. Wonder why Campbells doesn't have something like Cream of Carp.
I love fish but there are only a few places where fish odor is acceptable.
Fish eye stew is the best I hear. After cooking to right temperatures the eyes are almost bursting with flavor. Alien stew is made with many different cultures mixes in, and to copy fish eye stew it is made with cow eyes.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, one guy is watchingfootball, another is talking about other members drinking urine, then we have meetings with shapeshifters.
Its maddening.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
---Breaking Code Red Alert---
My contacts have reached me via flashlight Morris code.
The alien attack on american military fighter jet is real and took place over Antarctica.
The believed pilot of the alien craft is unknown with leads at this time. Possible photo of alien could be released by tomorrow. Be careful out there. UFO, space station, sighting, scott waring, nobel peace prize, jet F-16, .jpeg

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time to try to get some sleep.
With all this talk about Aliens,, I'll probably have nightmares.
Last
Just wear your new proto tinfoil hat to sleep and you will be good. I'm up late tonight tracing a UFO that started over the Atlantic and is now hovering OVER Ohio.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
haircut today and fix the dryer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread