Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who is shipping me my super hero attire? If I can fly I would like some bullet proof but flexible outfits with a storage for at least 500 eggs and a laser mask that can see through a stealth bomber. Some turbo boosts so I can break the sound barrier would be a must.
Last

Sounds like you need some extra huge, Fireproof, adult Diapers, so you can carry all those eggs. The Fireproof material in the Adult Diaper will keep them from catching fire from exposure to your Boosters.
Last

Last edited:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you need some extra huge, Fireproof, adult Diapers, so you can carry all those eggs. The Fireproof material in the Adult Diaper will keep them from catching fire from exposure to your Boosters.
Last
See Wind....this is what makes you great. You always have a reasonable correct solution to a difficult request/problem. Solutions are what you do. I hope Hillbilly fills that order and fast....I'm ready to go.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question? I have a phone number for Honest Sam....should I call him and see how long his latest banishment sentence is?
Last

Wonder how prison life is treating him. Hope he doidn't think those sand dollars were cookies. Wonder if him and Tippy have conjugal visits. LOLOLOLOL

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See Wind....this is what makes you great. You always have a reasonable correct solution to a difficult request/problem. Solutions are what you do. I hope Hillbilly fills that order and fast....I'm ready to go.
Last

The Royal Engineer has designed an adult diaper which will hold the eggs AND feed them to your special gloves which have laser sights built into the fingers. Top secret bleeding edge fusion energy will power the boosters. Also, and this is the cool part, your beer-fueled urine can be weaponized. As you fly around you can relieve yourself and a special filter will convert the stuff into a liquid which can literally melt concrete or metal. The more beer you drink the more ammo you will have. The diaper will have a special chamber which allows you to store unlimited eggs. The chamber is inter-dimensional!
Now I know what you are thinking. That diaper must cost at least a hundred dollars. I can't afford that, Hillbilly! Well you are wrong!
You will not pay $99.99. You will not pay $39.99.
You only pay $19.99 in three easy installments and we will throw in a sandwich chamber!!!
*not available at Malwart. Limited time offer*

Last edited:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somehow I drank a full bottle of whiskey last night. I am not feeling terribly good today.
Valley! Whiskey is called the Mule drink for a reason. It will sneak up and "Kick" you hard the next day. A whole bottle would probably feel like a whole herd of donkeys taking turns kicking you. I would drop some sleep time about now.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Royal Engineer has designed an adult diaper which will hold the eggs AND feed them to your special gloves which have laser sights built into the fingers. Top secret bleeding edge fusion energy will power the boosters. Also, and this is the cool part, your beer-fueled urine can be weaponized. As you fly around you can relieve yourself and a special filter will convert the stuff into a liquid which can literally melt concrete or metal. The more beer you drink the more ammo you will have. The diaper will have a special chamber which allows you to store unlimited eggs. The chamber is inter-dimensional!
Now I know what you are thinking. That diaper must cost at least a hundred dollars. I can't afford that, Hillbilly! Well you are wrong!
You will not pay $99.99. You will not pay $39.99.
You only pay $19.99 in three easy installments and we will throw in a sandwich chamber!!!
*not available at Malwart. Limited time offer*
I didnt know China called themselves royalty?
Anyone need a vintage USA gumball machine? 20190118_082443.jpeg 20190118_082611.jpeg

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big bucks for that.
China is going to win unless aliens beat them. You bring sjw values to China you die. No one messes with them.
Valley went to a donkey show? Another fine export from the rich cultural heritage of the country to the south.
Never liked whiskey. Rum and coke. I forgot-is Seagrams whiskey?
One time I got a bit drunk. Was drinking tequila straight from the bottle. What a night.
did Fish get to work? Someone pack his lunch?

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Off to Malwart. Hope I see something special.
Got four scratchers. Too lazy to scratch them off. Bought them past week.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Off to Malwart. Hope I see something special.
Got four scratchers. Too lazy to scratch them off. Bought them past week.
If you itch you might have contracted AIV.....Alien Invasion Virus. Tough to shake off but I have a great remedy if you fear this is it. I've never met someone to lazy to scratch themselves....congrats that is pretty impressive.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you itch you might have contracted AIV.....Alien Invasion Virus. Tough to shake off but I have a great remedy if you fear this is it. I've never met someone to lazy to scratch themselves....congrats that is pretty impressive.
Last

I have had some weird itches lately. What is the remedy.?
My goals today. Scratch off scratchers. Go to Malwart.
Get in md before snow. Eat fish.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had some weird itches lately. What is the remedy.?
My goals today. Scratch off scratchers. Go to Malwart.
Get in md before snow. Eat fish.
Stand on your head while covered with honey with honey bees. Goal is to be stung 12 times. After treatment you will no longer be infected with the AIV virus.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions