NEW CONTEST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Work week is over, beer and pizza night.

Carlitosway2

Apr 11, 2016
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
(Favorite) CTX 3030
(Back up) whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh.. At last I’m home on the last day of a long work week that felt like it was going to last forever.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Valley....you gotta have more than just last....is your head still hurting? Lol
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Going to work on seasoning my new cast iron pans today

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5 inches of snow fell last night and the winds are suppose to get crazy....then tomorrow its suppose to be -10 with wind chill. Yeah!
Last

Carlitosway2

Apr 11, 2016
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
(Favorite) CTX 3030
(Back up) whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snow coming my way. Gonna get metal detecting permit today and dig beaches.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can have all our snow and wind. Gotta go over to the farm and deal with some chickens and eggs. Lol
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stand on your head while covered with honey with honey bees. Goal is to be stung 12 times. After treatment you will no longer be infected with the AIV virus.
Last

Covered myself with honey. Then I remembered Bees go to Florida and Arizona for the winter. Then I remembered covering yourself in honey makes Princess crazy with forbidden desires. Ran but she is faster. Got a tongue bath, and then she took a flint hide scraper to me so she wouldn't miss any. Think my AIV is cured. You can buy bee venom on Amazon.
Never had hangovers.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Football predictions. Think Rams going to win. Saints got the qb but got flaws. Even if Saints win I don't think they can win SB.
Think Patriots will do it. Got the qb and the coach. Patrick makes risky throws at times.
KC, Rams, future dynasties. Browns maybe.
In other news American Psychiatric Association believes masculinity is a mental disease.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
just polished off some biscuits and gravy with a couple eggs

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Football predictions. Think Rams going to win. Saints got the qb but got flaws. Even if Saints win I don't think they can win SB.
Think Patriots will do it. Got the qb and the coach. Patrick makes risky throws at times.
KC, Rams, future dynasties. Browns maybe.
In other news American Psychiatric Association believes masculinity is a mental disease.
Well, some states (CA) that decision on masculinity would make about 50% of the men happy.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we had the enery to conquer CA with a dozen men and a couple of trucks, we could use it as a base from which to fight the aliens.
Fish could supply the food. And alcohol.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Could not get motivated today so I just relaxed on the couch and had a nice visit from my Son.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread