sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All you folks in other parts of the world sure do have some odd weather. Here in the Great Country of California we don’t have to watch the forecast to know what the next day will bring. We just know that everyday will be a beautiful day! Speaking of which, I need to find my swimsuit.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All you folks in other parts of the world sure do have some odd weather. Here in the Great Country of California we don’t have to watch the forecast to know what the next day will bring. We just know that everyday will be a beautiful day! Speaking of which, I need to find my swimsuit.

Last
Make sure you invest in a hover board...when the big one hits you can grab it and while your neighbors are getting thrown around like rag dolls from unstable foot control, you can head down to the local Starbucks and grab a frappuccino for.the show.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make sure you invest in a hover board...when the big one hits you can grab it and while your neighbors are getting thrown around like rag dolls from unstable foot control, you can head down to the local Starbucks and grab a frappuccino for.the show.
Last

Yeah,, with one of them big Fairy Cookies!

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw someone at the edge of the woods and turned the dog loose. He came bag with a bag of these. Guess he got paid off.

IMG_1374.jpg
3a7b17859584cb4cf10b932dea2012f9.jpg

So I eat some. Then I dreamed I was flying around the house wearing gossamer pants and daisys. Woke up and pictures laying on the floor and broken light shades. Head scratched from hitting the ceiling.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Last

Is that the Sierra Madres out back? Reminds me of living Walden Colorado. Mountains all round with snow on them. Winter all year round.
We should make Cali a state. Then we would have 58.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw someone at the edge of the woods and turned the dog loose. He came bag with a bag of these. Guess he got paid off.

View attachment 1678321
View attachment 1678322

So I eat some. Then I dreamed I was flying around the house wearing gossamer pants and daisys. Woke up and pictures laying on the floor and broken light shades. Head scratched from hitting the ceiling.
You need help and fast! Just send me 499.99 and you wont ever even see me as I remove all unwanted fairies! Quick, secure and private! Enter promo code..."Ineedfairyhelp"....and I will add an additional 100.00 to your order and get their cats too!
Last

Nichoelle

Jan 28, 2019
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m new here, this cracks me up! I’m in New Mexico, weather is cold but beautiful. You can just send those cookies on over. So I guess this makes me..... Last.

Last edited:

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last

This is a fantastic idea! Anything to facilitate an easier jaunt to the local ‘Bucks would be great.

Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is that the Sierra Madres out back? Reminds me of living Walden Colorado. Mountains all round with snow on them. Winter all year round.
We should make Cali a state. Then we would have 58.

The Sierra Madres are down south of me, closer to Santa Barbara. The ones I can see from my house are the Sierra Nevada’s.

The blue dot is me. There are quite a few national parks and forests that I essentially have in my backyard. Love the Great Country of California! And for you weird fairy chasing folks who still aren’t sold yet on Cali, we have plenty of fairies out here for you.

Last

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1549564530.587577.jpg

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Sierra Madres are down south of me, closer to Santa Barbara. The ones I can see from my house are the Sierra Nevada’s.

The blue dot is me. There are quite a few national parks and forests that I essentially have in my backyard. Love the Great Country of California! And for you weird fairy chasing folks who still aren’t sold yet on Cali, we have plenty of fairies out here for you.

Last

View attachment 1678363
There has been a few country songs about Bakersfield.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m new here, this cracks me up! I’m in New Mexico, weather is cold but beautiful. You can just send those cookies on over. So I guess this makes me..... Last.
Well Nichoelle....I only ask that you provide some form of government documentation proving that you are no alien...or as some might wrongly claim....a martian. Most aliens do not like our air... a photo of you breathing with no respirator would work. The aliens that can breath our air hate fish anywhere near their feet....so a photo with you breathing with no respirator while standing on a (dead or alive) fish would be preferred. Thank you for understanding my understandable precautions in this matter.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Time to head home

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last week,, although it has rained, the temperatures have allowed some outdoor work. I finally cut the porch floor of my shed down to manageable pieces and loaded them into my pickup.
I'm that much closer to getting it delivered to my property. At last.

Attachments

• 20190207_165511.jpg
    20190207_165511.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last week,, although it has rained, the temperatures have allowed some outdoor work. I finally cut the porch floor of my shed down to manageable pieces and loaded them into my pickup.
I find it a but odd that this new contestant has passed a single test laid out before them? Simple tests really....odd indeed.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh and that is coming along nicely. Good work.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tacos for dinner

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it has become obvious that the New Contest is in need of an individual moderator.
I nominate the new Gal.
Unconfirmed if they are of earth as of yet...silence is a form of guilt....just ask any law enforcement official.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread