NEW CONTEST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had to break up a brewing fight at work today. Contractor senior project manager and government engineer were about to go fist to fist so I plowed in between them and separated all parties into our corners and had a come to Jesus meeting. I hate my job!!! I should be getting hazardous duty pay.

Time for a shot of whiskey and a couple beers!

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to break up a brewing fight at work today. Contractor senior project manager and government engineer were about to go fist to fist so I plowed in between them and separated all parties into our corners and had a come to Jesus meeting. I hate my job!!! I should be getting hazardous duty pay.

Have one on me.
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

It may have been more entertaining just to watch them fight.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
time to cook and have chair time

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes after a physical confrontation in a work environment,, the powers that be have no choice but to terminate the employment of those involved. How you going to take care of your family?

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh well,, a long day of being last, comes to an end.
Before I go to the sleep chamber, I just want to forewarn everyone that an undercover, full scale alien investigation is underway. If you've been probed, you're at the top of the list.
Anyone seen the Hillbilly??

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh well,, a long day of being last, comes to an end.
Before I go to the sleep chamber, I just want to forewarn everyone that an undercover, full scale alien investigation is underway. If you've been probed, you're at the top of the list.
Anyone seen the Hillbilly??
I'm worried he may have been probed! Thanks for the heads up....hopefully Hillbilly will see this post and be able to prepare.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I slept in today

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah....spring is coming...I literally can smell it in the air. If your not from this area that may seem far fetched....but today in the wind you could smell spring.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay,, how about autumn, or bacon.
Can you smell Autumn or Bacon?
Autumn is not fair....there is so much farming in this area that you can smell the wheat, corn, hay being harvested for miles on miles. So that question is to easy to to answer. My right knee will also tell me when fall is about to go into freezing as it will wake me up in the middle of the night aching like crazy.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread