She dressed up for Halloween.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1550874143.292708.jpg

Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
breakfast then off to the pet groomer and grocery store

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still waiting for them to make a fish dog....part fish part dog. Coming someday
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"The spiny dogfish, spurdog, mud shark, or piked dogfish is one of the best known species of the Squalidae family of sharks, which is part of the Squaliformes order. While these common names may apply to several species, Squalus acanthias is distinguished by having two spines and lacks an anal fin. Wikipedia
Scientific name: Squalus acanthias"

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in Michigan we have the dogfish...but part dog part fish mammal dogfish has not been blended up yet.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I caught a few dog fish sharks,, I did not know whether or not they could be probed by Aliens. Is not having an anal fin an obstacle to being probed??

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I caught a few dog fish sharks,, I did not know whether or not they could be probed by Aliens. Is not having an anal fin an obstacle to being probed??
Great question wind!
Would be cool to stroll out to the lake and catch a Poodle fish....or hook up the strong line into a elephant fish. We should play more Jurassic Park DNA mixing games. Life would be waaaaay more exciting.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I had a local guy with a wrecker and a rollback come down to give me an estimate on moving my shed. Should be getting a price on Monday.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Busy busy day, missed my nap and now it is too late.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Busy busy day, missed my nap and now it is too late.
Spent most of the day in the gym watching daughter play a basketball tournament. I coached my son for years but haven't dabbled into the girls game as of yet. The more I see the more I believe I should.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Working with kids can be very rewarding. I was a youth fishing coach for many years and for a while my Son was my assistant coach. The program really went to crap so I got out of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread