sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all! Got up at 4:00 in the morning to head to the coast for some crabbing. The body is not made to wake up before the sun rises.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy all! Got up at 4:00 in the morning to head to the coast for some crabbing. The body is not made to wake up before the sun rises.

Last
Yeah....you could of done that at your local bar last night? Wait? What kind of crab's are you trying to catch again?
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Last

I think you would have a terrible time adjusting to living in the Pennsylvania Wilds. The Sun don't shine that often around here. Between the snow storms, rain storms, and just plain clouds,, I wonder if the Sun is even u po there anymore.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah....you could of done that at your local bar last night? Wait? What kind of crab's are you trying to catch again?
Last

Primarily Dungeness crab, but rock crab may show up in my trap too. They are smaller and not quite as sweet, but I’ll take them if I get them.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1551017025.034472.jpg

Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think you would have a terrible time adjusting to living in the Pennsylvania Wilds. The Sun don't shine that often around here. Between the snow storms, rain storms, and just plain clouds,, I wonder if the Sun is even u po there anymore.

Noooooo, I’m a California guy to the core. I will visit any other state at the drop of a hat, but I’ll always return to the sunny Great Country of California.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Primarily Dungeness crab, but rock crab may show up in my trap too. They are smaller and not quite as sweet, but I’ll take them if I get them.
View attachment 1684222

Last
Ok...I thought you were looking for a case of the crabs so this is all coming into focus now. Whew, that was odd as most people try to avoid such vile things yet you seemed to be searching...I just chucked it up as another Cali thing. Ok, well good luck! We have severe weather again, 60 mph winds and later possible white out conditions.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The roast is in the slow cooker and I get to enjoy the wonderful smell all thru the house today. Have a couple chores to do otherwise today is rest day for me.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I caught two crabs. Not very productive, but it was more than most others out there got. Here is one of them. Nobody wants to see my mug so I cropped it out.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1551049794.079895.jpg
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread