NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brisket is a good meal when one has the time to cook it nice and sloooooow.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A friend of mine has an awesome smoker and cooks up some nice treats for me. I buy everything plus extra for him and I reap the rewards. I do not have the time or knowledge to do what he does so this works out well for me and him. Everything is ready.... TIME TO EAT and then go into a food comma!

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend of mine has an awesome smoker and cooks up some nice treats for me. I buy everything plus extra for him and I reap the rewards. I do not have the time or knowledge to do what he does so this works out well for me and him. Everything is ready.... TIME TO EAT and then go into a food comma!
That is awesome!
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hot tub cleaning day

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We have a snow/rain mix forecast, not the best weather for outdoor projects. Oh well, have to get things done.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a snow/rain mix forecast, not the best weather for outdoor projects. Oh well, have to get things done.
Yeah...no Robbins here yet....we are under a cold front starting today and for the next 8 days with 15 degree weather. Not cool Spring!
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hot tub all cleaned up and refilled. Water temp is 46, going to take a couple days to get to 101. Lots of work for something I do not even use but a happy wife is a good thing to have.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread