Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rut Roh! The Aliens sent a delegation politely asking for their captured scout back.
2014-02-20_09.35.20_medium.jpg 100_9827_small2.JPG

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to our forum...we take aliens very serious here...you have to see what alien species you have...some can take you as a host (body snatchers style) if not prepared properly. It could be a trap!
Last

It seems we have a dramatic case of soap opera amnesia here.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I accidently stepped on one, but it is recovering. I invited them in for cookies and chicken.
They have already discovered the secrets of Last technology which unocked the secret of interstellar travel, among other things. I told them I didn't know where their scout was, which was true cause she was in the dungeons, but I had no idea exactly where. They can't track her unless she takes off the tinfoil.
I am going to have to line a room with tinfoil so she can move freely without the hat.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I accidently stepped on one, but it is recovering. I invited them in for cookies and chicken.
They have already discovered the secrets of Last technology which unocked the secret of interstellar travel, among other things. I told them I didn't know where their scout was, which was true cause she was in the dungeons, but I had no idea exactly where. They can't track her unless she takes off the tinfoil.
I am going to have to line a room with tinfoil so she can move freely without the hat.
The one with the pink hat looks shady to me..keep an eye on that one. Order a wind prototype hat and it will keep those little critters in line.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to my cabin in the mountains for weekend and got everything ready for the season. Cooler there but cleaner air for sure.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh and.....May the 4th be with you!
Last

This should be reported!
A Mexican preacher told my brother Cinco De Mayo was never a thing down there. But it is now another good excuse for Americans to drink, although we don't need one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions