sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Valley is back! How is the bite going Valley. If your not satisfied with your pain management your Dr. Is providing let me know....I have a underground network of "special" doctors that can help you out.
Last

On a nightly basis I actually deal with as close to real life zombies that you can get. And yes, one did bite me a few years ago. Fortunately I didn’t catch anything from her.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a nightly basis I actually deal with as close to real life zombies that you can get. And yes, one did bite me a few years ago. Fortunately I didn’t catch anything from her.

Last
Lmao....I think your behind on your reading. We were referring to you being bitten by a creature from Connecticut....unless it is starting to take over your mind? Quick, spell sjvalleyhunter upside down 10 times in a row going North and South....if you can do this you are safe.
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lmao....I think your behind on your reading. We were referring to you being bitten by a creature from Connecticut....unless it is starting to take over your mind?

I may be just a tad behind and I can’t keep up on what is biting who.....aliens, ticks, zombies, fairies, Tippy, Connecticut mutants....it’s all so confusing.

One thing I know for certain. I am last.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woof! Woof! fish can't bark. Chitter like Flipper maybe...
Valley needs help. Normally you pay for getting extras like biting.
Maybe a red potato would help. Tickman might fear taters.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may be just a tad behind and I can’t keep up on what is biting who.....aliens, ticks, zombies, fairies, Tippy, Connecticut mutants....it’s all so confusing.

One thing I know for certain. I am last.
Lol...its not confusing silly. Your just a little off your game because of Tickman....you will feel better soon.
GM Wind
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One product that will keep the Tickman at bay is Eucalyptus oil. He can't stand it's aroma. A little expensive but nothing near as expensive as the perfume that most of you Californians are wearing.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One product that will keep the Tickman at bay is Eucalyptus oil. He can't stand it's aroma. A little expensive but nothing near as expensive as the perfume that most of you Californians are wearing.
Maybe we could come up with an West Coast Perfume just for California? Main ingredient could be Eucalyptis oil!
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's raining pretty good in Port Allegheny,,
It'll cool things down a little. We just went through 3 consecutive days of 90 degree temps.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's raining pretty good in Port Allegheny,,
It'll cool things down a little. We just went through 3 consecutive days of 90 degree temps.
Same here in Michigan. Finally enough rain to break the humidity. Alot cooler today.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clove oil also. We could make a Cali perfume from various oils, add a hint of homeless, illegal, and smog. Oh yeah, burning forests and mudslide plus smog. Call it Better Than Thou. Price about $2000.00 an ounce.
Maybe give Valley a free sample.
Of course, one could merely sit in a Fresno home for an hour before work, step in human poo and they would appear to be wearing Better Than Thou.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Of course, one could merely sit in a Fresno home for an hour before work, step in human poo and they would appear to be wearing Better Than Thou.

Ha! Although we DO have some human poop around town, it’s primarily confined to our downtown area where the homeless call home. And I’ve noticed that it’s almost always the soft serve variety.

Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha! Although we DO have some human poop around town, it’s primarily confined to our downtown area where the homeless call home. And I’ve noticed that it’s almost always the soft serve variety.

Last

Oh wow. I think if someone tried that here they would be jailed after they got out of the hospital. It may be a problem in st louise-don't know.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh wow. I think if someone tried that here they would be jailed after they got out of the hospital. It may be a problem in st louise-don't know.

We have an estimated 1,300 homeless population in Fresno. I deal with them on a daily basis at work, and 99.5% of them want to be homeless. There are services galore that would get each and every single one of them off of the street, but due to drug usage and mental illness, it’s easier for them to just be homeless. And then they poop wherever they want.

Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have an estimated 1,300 homeless population in Fresno. I deal with them on a daily basis at work, and 99.5% of them want to be homeless. There are services galore that would get each and every single one of them off of the street, but due to drug usage and mental illness, it’s easier for them to just be homeless. And then they poop wherever they want.

Last

I never hear about the kids in these situations. I'm guessing some of these people are dragging children around with them?
There was a local (Springfield)or state survey awhile back which dealt with homeless kids. But digging into the numbers it was seen that a child living with grandparents was counted as homeless. This sort of fudging seems to be done by agencies looking for more money, according to the reporter.
Also, I read there were 59,000 homeless in LA, but according to someone the number was closer to a million. What a mess. I think SF is gonna have epidemics eventually.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never hear about the kids in these situations. I'm guessing some of these people are dragging children around with them?
There was a local (Springfield)or state survey awhile back which dealt with homeless kids. But digging into the numbers it was seen that a child living with grandparents was counted as homeless. This sort of fudging seems to be done by agencies looking for more money, according to the reporter.
Also, I read there were 59,000 homeless in LA, but according to someone the number was closer to a million. What a mess. I think SF is gonna have epidemics eventually.
I use to work with gang kids out of Detroit, many then were at some point or or most of the time were homeless. Tough situation and a easy trap to enter gangs with a fake sense of family. A very high number of kids fall into the system and never leave. A few age out and even less make changes and take advantage of what they can and make real changes. The payoff is when one gets it and turns their life around and never looks back. Some of their life stories were crazy bad.
Last

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lmao....I think your behind on your reading. We were referring to you being bitten by a creature from Connecticut....unless it is starting to take over your mind? Quick, spell sjvalleyhunter upside down 10 times in a row going North and South....if you can do this you are safe.
Last
It is not good to insult the good people and creatures from the great state of Connecticut.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread