NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep,, my great aunt really liked cats. Especially the Alien Kind.
My great aunt liked cats as well....her name was Alley....everyone called her Alley Cat. I was young but I guess she worked on a corner street next to an alley....she must of loved her job being so close to all those Alley Cats all the time. Not sure what she did?
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GM boys and aliens
This is clown Dolphin
Wishing everyone a clowntacular day
On galactic clown day!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, that makes sense because we are living in clown world. Maybe we just call it the year of the clown and be down with it. I'm guessing since this is galactic the aliens took the day off.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well crap. Life sucks sometimes. My best friend of more than 30 years succumbed to his cancer on Monday and my dad had a mild heart attack this morning. Fortunately my dad is back home, but occasionally you get a reminder to not take our time here for granted.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well crap. Life sucks sometimes. My best friend of more than 30 years succumbed to his cancer on Monday and my dad had a mild heart attack this morning. Fortunately my dad is back home, but occasionally you get a reminder to not take our time here for granted.
Sorry to hear and I hope your dad makes a full recovery.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, that makes sense because we are living in clown world. Maybe we just call it the year of the clown and be down with it. I'm guessing since this is galactic the aliens took the day off.
Actually aliens love Galactic Clown Day. dance__clown__dance__by_gloom82-d9wh1z6.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread