8296DDF3-E30E-493F-925B-95413D263069.jpeg
Tippy couldn’t handle not being last

highnam

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2012
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
12ADAD9A-37D8-4D70-8FFE-60581C19129C.jpeg Back in South Dakota with my 1 y/o yellow lab guiding pheasant hunts for 2 months...
took 3 years off after my first lab passed away. Long days but some amazing country. Stopping in to say hello to you crazy cats

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And to me a better last. It’s my Friday with four days off. Two of which will be spent on the beautiful sunny coast doing some fishing and crabbing.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And to me a better last. It’s my Friday with four days off. Two of which will be spent on the beautiful sunny coast doing some fishing and crabbing.

Last
What will you be fishing for? And to me the bestestiest
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only thing worse than cat crab in the drawer is cat crap in the slippers!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1771208 Back in South Dakota with my 1 y/o yellow lab guiding pheasant hunts for 2 months...
took 3 years off after my first lab passed away. Long days but some amazing country. Stopping in to say hello to you crazy cats

I like how the dogs are so aware they are being photographed :)

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What will you be fishing for? And to me the bestestiest
Last

I am suspicious of these fishing trips. Where are the fish pics? All we get are pixs of the ugliest crabs in the universe. I swear those crabs are made of black licorice and mud. But apparently edible.
I happen to know a fishing permit in Cali costs $200,O00.00 dollars. Crap permit is only a $1900.00.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny that you mention the extras that we don to stay warm. I realize that I have not worn my insulated underwear for the cold weather that we are experiencing.
Maybe my brain is frozen in last.

When it gets cold here the humidity makes it feel colder. I learned to wear sweatpants instead of long underwear. Fruit of the loom used to make good ones but now they paper thin polyester. Probably could find good stuff online.
Forgot to mention my gloves and stocking cap.
What is bad is a day like Monday. 9° and artic wind. You dress for it but when you go in a store the heat is turned up to ninety. So you sweat. Then you go outside and the cold hits and it literally hurts like hell :(
I worked with a guy who lived in Chicago. He told me that about 3 a.m. every morning trucks would go around prying the bodies of homeless people off steps and whatever who had frozen to death overnight.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I happen to know a fishing permit in Cali costs $200,O00.00 dollars. Crap permit is only a $1900.00.

A crap permit? That’s actually one type of permit we don’t have out here. When you gotta go, you gotta go....no permit necessary.

As for the fishing permit, it actually only costs $17. But then the environmental impact fees, Fish and Game biological study fees, taxes from all angles, and other added on assessments all add up to $198,569.34. So don’t be spreading rumors that our fishing licenses out here are $200,000. That’s just fake news that makes us look bad!

Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions