Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe he got ahold of Winds cookies....good god I hope he doesnt eat them all in one setting....he will be seeing dinosaurs all day!
Last

That makes sense. He does seem unreasonably happy.
I wonder how it would affect someone to live underground for some time. Would it reset their biological clock? What would their sleep pattern become?
I have actually looked into conducting such an experiement. My thought was to keep a female in a cave (with a strong door) or a cellar. I checked with a lawyer, the police department, and the local Chamber of Commerce about such a project, and received the same answer. As long as I had a permit, which costs $20.00, I could keep a female for two years. The permit has to be renewed then, and if the girl escapes I do not get a refund. I was also informed if the female was a citizen of another country (tourist) or in this country without proper papers, the fee was only $15.00.
This may only be a Missouri practice so anyone considering such a project should check their state's laws. Missouri statutes dating back to 1840, allows the use of females in scientific experiments.

Last edited:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That makes sense. He does seem unreasonably happy.
I wonder how it would affect someone to live underground for some time. Would it reset their biological clock? What would their sleep pattern become?
I have actually looked into conducting such an experiement. My thought was to keep a female in a cave (with a strong door) or a cellar. I checked with a lawyer, the police department, and the local Chamber of Commerce about such a project, and received the same answer. As long as I had a permit, which costs $20.00, I could keep a female for two years. The permit has to be renewed then, and if the girl escapes I do not get a refund. I was also informed if the female was a citizen of another country (tourist) or in this country without proper papers, the fee was only $15.00.
This may only be a Missouri practice so anyone considering such a project should check their state's laws. Missouri statutes dating back to 1840, allows the use of females in scientific experiments.
Well when I was 20 I decided to live underground and create a farm and figure out what animals could survive with me. It took longer to set up such a experiment than I had thought, so I by 24 I was ready and gave it a go. I managed 2 years which by some standards is long enough for many disasters. While I was down there I made 4 new friends and all animals not harvested for food survived. Some plants grew and some did not with artificial lighting. I did find it odd that my friends disappeared when coming to the surface and that I found myself talking to inanimate objects and not feeling comfortable around other people for about 5 years. I also had some issues with pinching people to make sure they were real for a short time after that. I also had a skin issue, lost some of my vision and had a problem with my hair for quit some time. It was fun though.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me know if my photos are here or whether Hillbilly is smoking that green tobacco again? View attachment 1774095 View attachment 1774096

Almost forgot. In a weird coincidence I actually toyed with the idea of getting this book. Not interested in Masons really, but there was a lot of info in this book which might be interesting. I used to work with a total redneck, not a bad guy really, but when he told me he was a Mason I decided they were not all that.
810+D-t6uJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well when I was 20 I decided to live underground and create a farm and figure out what animals could survive with me. It took longer to set up such a experiment than I had thought, so I by 24 I was ready and gave it a go. I managed 2 years which by some standards is long enough for many disasters. While I was down there I made 4 new friends and all animals not harvested for food survived. Some plants grew and some did not with artificial lighting. I did find it odd that my friends disappeared when coming to the surface and that I found myself talking to inanimate objects and not feeling comfortable around other people for about 5 years. I also had some issues with pinching people to make sure they were real for a short time after that. I also had a skin issue, lost some of my vision and had a problem with my hair for quit some time. It was fun though.
Last

Have you gone back to reconnect with your friends?
This throws a kink in my project. If I have to bring my subject out into sunlight occasionally how will I know if I have successfully reset their clocks. And it would affect the sleep pattern. If I provide the right level of lighting, whatever that would be, I suppose I would not need to take them out.
In any event, I just realized I might solve an age old problem plagueing mankind. We all know women are a tad unstable, to put it nicely. Some men will just tell you they are crazy. This is not breaking news. Their was a reason men feared allowing them to vote, learn to read or write, or hold positions of power.
So what would happen if you took a women and placed her in conditions which most agree would drive someone "crazy"? Is it possible a female, instead of becoming even more unstable, would experience a breakthrough and be transformed into a creature if reason and civility? Somethibg to thing about.
The sheriff told me I might open myself to problems if I randomly selected a female and took her underground.
He suggested advertising a need for someone to participate in a study.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way Sam and Dolphin, I also had knee problems.
The best solution is lots of painkillers of course, but that is not always practicle. I have done a lot of research on the subject of pain, joint problems, and nerve issues. I discovered, among other things,doctors give injections which contain Hyaluronic Acid to treat joint issues. You can buy Hyaluronic Acid in a supplement. Read the reviews.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B076FH7639?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image

Also white willow bark is a great substitue for aspirin without the stomach bleeding problems of aspirin.
And tumeric curcumen is a great anti inflammatory.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know but those fairies have a solution.and a mixed drink full of knee aching ailments. Last time I dring a glass I lost a week of time, it went from 20 degrees to 55 degrees and I drank it in my house and awoke on an island in the middle of a lake with melted ice. I tell you, I forgot all about my knee aching! Worked like magic.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know but those fairies have a solution.and a mixed drink full of knee aching ailments. Last time I dring a glass I lost a week of time, it went from 20 degrees to 55 degrees and I drank it in my house and awoke on an island in the middle of a lake with melted ice. I tell you, I forgot all about my knee aching! Worked like magic.
Last

As I said, paunkillers are the best solution. My doc told me heroin is a very effective medicine. I asked if he could me some but he just laughed.
Not to cause offense but the Browns are on fire today.
28-3 score right now.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay I promised last night to reveal a mind blowing secret\ conspiracy. Not my discovery but it appears the truth is beibg quashed here. I will present what I have learned and let you draw your own conclusions.

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop it .... Just Stop it...:headbang:
Why do you want what is mine ??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread