Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1775606

What's he building in there ???

Wind is obsessed with pidgeonry. He started with some Lincoln Logs, a mangy pidgeon and a dream.
Now he is in talks with Trump's busines to build a hotel on his property and is funding a drive to change Pennsylvania's name to Pidsylvania. There is talk of him running for the Senate..

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last does not take a holiday. But I'm going to my sister's house for Turkey Day tomorrow. Late tonight I will be Last and this will remain in effect until 8 p.m. tomorrow.

Last edited:

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's he doing in there ???

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanksgiving: A day I sit at home and watch football while not going to my family’s house so I don’t have to endure a bunch of screaming kids and see people who annoy me.

Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turkey, ham, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, stuffing, lots of gravy, biscuits, more stuffing, apple pie, lots of lemonade, and LAST but not least, some really good people to spend Thanksgiving with..

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turkey, ham, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, stuffing, lots of gravy, biscuits, more stuffing, apple pie, lots of lemonade, and LAST but not least, some really good people to spend Thanksgiving with..

What no pidgeon pie?
Don't think we are having lemonade but everything else you had pretty much.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanksgiving: A day I sit at home and watch football while not going to my family’s house so I don’t have to endure a bunch of screaming kids and see people who annoy me.

Last

Should of thought about that before you became Valley Klause.

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vegan and proud.

And last.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I applaud those who have the discipline enough to be vegan. I dated a vegan once and it didn’t last long. To eat no meat or any animal by-products all the way to not consuming anything that has sugar in it, considering the fact that it’s bleached with animal bone char, is impressive. And to not wear anything that is made with leather (ie most shoes), wool, etc is not easy. Me, well I’m falling asleep after all the turkey I pushed down my pie hole followed by four types of sugary pie.

Last

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vegan and proud.

And last.

Well...well... well...We knew you had some sort of kink going on if you were mysteriously drawn to this place.
(Think Island Of Misfit Toys)
So what sort of Vegan are you? Orthodox Vegan? Reformed Vegan? New Light?
Do you eat fish? Because if you do my Mermaid is going to troll you on Twitter with Vegan memes. And my Sea Serpent will sign you up for membership at pron sites. They do not like Vegans who eat fish for obvious reasons. Mermaid was bitten by a Vegan as a child. The Vegan had gone mad from lack of protein and minerals. When I showed her your post she just sighed and said she loved being eaten but Vegans always take it too far.
I will have to ask Belizia how Fairies feel about Vegans.
I like cows and also like hamburgers. I have never been able to resolve this dichotomy. I am almost Vegan because good beef is too high and if I want human growth hormones I'll get them straight from the source.
Dolphin will probably know how Aliens feel about Vegans. Probably checking his Troll traps.

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hardcore Vegan..Since 2008.
Last :toothy4:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread