Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the lesser spotted fart lighting bigfeets...as it's known nowhere

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mean they are named incorrectly, the bigfeet bigfoot, .... they have big feet because they are big things... the foot size is obviously related to the size of the creature. So we should just call them 'big',, " did you see the video with the big thing with reasonably proportioned feet"
i think it sounds catchy
The Asian bigfoot is short while non mountainous bigfoot are the size of a very large man. Coastal bigfoot are very rare and many have left California due to all the fracking. Visit a deep web zoo and you will see a wide variance of bigfoot that should show you sizes based on region. Mountainous bigfoot are mean, large and could take out a large Grizzly bear. Those will not be seen in any zoo.
Last

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was, i mean saw, a big foot once...
and here is the proof

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tiime to me Last.
What does a Honest Sam eat? Does your homewrecker make you prepared food? If not she should and you should question her on doing so. Put the captain crunch down and have a egg, cheese and sausage burrito.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In regard to biggles I was gonna post pix or **** but then I found compelling evidence.
A man and his woman were camping and enjoying the outdoors. The girl had to answer Nature's call and as she returned to camp, the man heard a scream and leaped from the tent to see this.
maxresdefault (1).jpg
This photo was found in the camera left on the ground by searchers looking for the two. The campsite was wrecked. There other photos taken before this one but they were not shared with the public as they involved hot dogs, marshmallows and a throroughly embarrassed snake which had wandered too close to the couple

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does a Honest Sam eat? Does your homewrecker make you prepared food? If not she should and you should question her on doing so. Put the captain crunch down and have a egg, cheese and sausage burrito.
Last

Sam needs this.
homemakerscreed (1).jpg
Also, I wonder why a bigsfeets wouuld run from a human as in Druid's vid?

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In regard to biggles I was gonna post pix or **** but then I found compelling evidence.
A man and his woman were camping and enjoying the outdoors. The girl had to answer Nature's call and as she returned to camp, the man heard a scream and leaped from the tent to see this.
View attachment 1779557
This photo was found in the camera left on the ground by searchers looking for the two. The campsite was wrecked. There other photos taken before this one but they were not shared with the public as they involved hot dogs, marshmallows and a throroughly embarrassed snake which had wandered too close to the couple
I need to investigate this disappearance!
Last

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last
I made my own breakfast, and for lunch and supper, Mom's Meals. Not bad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread