Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally after 12 years I have time to work on my 96 Trans Am Convertible Ive been slowly buying parts Carpet power window Motors got those done. Now I put some better leather seat covers on and Im trying to figure out how the air system is hooked up on the lumbar part of the power seats. And I got my Rush Albums to play and AC/DC Skynard, Hard to be working 3 jobs then down to 1 Im not the type to just sit around I would end up in the booby hatch. Hope everyone is doing well. Tommy

djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy, Sounds like you have something to keep you busy. I hope you share some pictures when you get it finished. I retired in November and had all kinds of plans of things to do and places to go as soon as the it warmed up...oh well, at least I'm still kicking. Personally, I enjoy doing a lot outside around home. I live in the country and have much to keep me busy. Take care of yourself. Oh yeah, by the way, I'm ... Last.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wished I lived in the Country that would be awesome....... I cleaned my House up and down I always need something to do now if Im back working all the time I have no problem blowing off a Saturday doing nothing but I cant do that everyday I need to clean my basement and I have gone down there at least 10 times. Im not that bored YET but once I start on that youll know Im going crazy..Stay safe my friend Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions