Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Afternoon to all. Had two X-rays taken yesterday to find out why I am sick. Find out the results today while I am Last.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the kids bug you take a dollar and through it in the wind and tell them you dropped a couple tens but they blew to fast for you to chase em

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Afternoon to all. Had two X-rays taken yesterday to find out why I am sick. Find out the results today while I am Last.
Its just a common virus a few anti biotics and youll be new again.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you not read my post? He bought out his local moonshine supplier with his refund check and has been in a drunken stupor until this virus is over.
Last
He could have invited us........

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I find the cat species even more annoying the more I learn about it. Hey Sam, have you ever though about getting a dog?
I don't know, when my Dad and Step Mom married, her dachshund was jealous of my Dad. He pee'd once on my Dad's pillow, and once in his bedroom slippers. Snoopy was lucky that my Dad liked dogs.:laughing7:

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dogs are fun but when you travel like I used to, it isn't fair to the dog when you have to leave him in a kennel.
I haven't made a long motorcycle trip in some time and my biker days may be over. The other problem is mud. I own 8.6 acres of grass, mud, and trees. The emphasis is on MUD. Can't have a dog tracking mud into the house.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dogs are fun but when you travel like I used to, it isn't fair to the dog when you have to leave him in a kennel.
I haven't made a long motorcycle trip in some time and my biker days may be over. The other problem is mud. I own 8.6 acres of grass, mud, and trees. The emphasis is on MUD. Can't have a dog tracking mud into the house.
Nice. What the farthest trip you went on with a bike?
Last

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking about making a .............. oops.:cross:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread