Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been helping My Daughter with rent here in Ann Arbor 1,400 per month. She has a new Baby so I bought her a double wide mobile home,the amount it would cost for a years rent.almost the same sq ft as my Home now she just has to pay lot rent 700 per month and can feel good that she is providing for her babywho is a preme which have respitory issues for the first year so I dont want her getting covid by working too much. getting new carpets has new appliances and paint. There is a raccoon in the cieling I called a service they cant get into the roof its to narrow. I have 2 cameras so I can see it coming and going I have a trap with marshmallows and cat food set by the service it walks right by it. They carry lots of bad things plus my Daughter is totally creeped out I need to get rid of it If I close up where it gets in it will find another way so what can I do please any suggestions appreciated. Tommy

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try things that kill rats and mice like mash potatoes. Find out where it gets in and out and stop the hole.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been helping My Daughter with rent here in Ann Arbor 1,400 per month. She has a new Baby so I bought her a double wide mobile home,the amount it would cost for a years rent.almost the same sq ft as my Home now she just has to pay lot rent 700 per month and can feel good that she is providing for her babywho is a preme which have respitory issues for the first year so I dont want her getting covid by working too much. getting new carpets has new appliances and paint. There is a raccoon in the cieling I called a service they cant get into the roof its to narrow. I have 2 cameras so I can see it coming and going I have a trap with marshmallows and cat food set by the service it walks right by it. They carry lots of bad things plus my Daughter is totally creeped out I need to get rid of it If I close up where it gets in it will find another way so what can I do please any suggestions appreciated. Tommy

Tommy, go to the Dollar General store and buy a few boxes of Moth Balls. Spread them around the perimeter of the house. If you can find the entrance the Coon is using,, smother it in moth balls.
If you have someone around you who hunts Coons,, he may have a Coon dog that can help you locate the entrance. Good luck Buddy.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GM Wind and fellow lasters
I will be watching over last now. You all.can take a break. I got
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dolphin,, been pretty busy with the birds. I finally got a chance to swing the coil. Not much to brag about. Hit a property that has been hit before. Bunch of clad, and a gas valve.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I now collect sports trading cards, and if you need to get rid of then for free I be happy to take them off your hands while I sit here being Last for the night.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I have some tiddleewinks championships cards. Mostly Rookie of the Year,, from 1910 to current. A little too violent a sport for me.

BallsDeep

Apr 30, 2012
Eastern Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Surf Dual Field, Garrett Carrot Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
When you are in any contest,
you should work as if there were -
to the very LAST minute - a chance to lose it. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

BallsDeep

Apr 30, 2012