JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok guys, this has gone far enough. In attempts to restore peace and tranquility back to T net, I vow to make this my last post provided that you guys do not post after me. I feel that this is a fair agreement.
Agreed..lol

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok guys, this has gone far enough. In attempts to restore peace and tranquility back to T net, I vow to make this my last post provided that you guys do not post after me. I feel that this is a fair agreement.
Finally, someone with common sense...a very reasonable provision!

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
Oh people, are being too nice trying to get the win. I declare the contest a tie between me and me.
Just taking a break now, relaxing with a morning cup of coffee....ahhh
That sounds real enjoyable coinstar!! I usually make black coffee around 530am, , pour into my “swell” thermos, and sip all day. Always been a coffee lover although I keep it simple. No flavors except for coffee.

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sounds real enjoyable coinstar!! I usually make black coffee around 530am, , pour into my “swell” thermos, and sip all day. Always been a coffee lover although I keep it simple. No flavors except for coffee.
My father in law drank his coffee that way...he felt that if you couldn't drink it straight black there was no point in drinking it....I confess I do add alittle cream...

Turkish coffee, I'll drink straight...that will wake the dead. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread